Wise Enough

Chapter 15

Tala makes herself comfortable by the garden. She leans back on her hands and watch the sunset. The warriors down before the cliff is practicing their daily drills. She shake her head in disappointment. This is the army they crossed the world for and the warriors wasn't even battle ready. Her knuckles freeze in aggravation. She needed something to do, to hit, maybe kill.

Two week of silence and the girls were finally feeling like themselves again. Tala wanted to leave and have Aquarius and Nyla deal with their people, because their people was their responsibility...not the Four. Tala preached this but she was out voted. Of course, the Four wanted to stay and save the freaking day. Now, here she was stuck here when there was more important manners to attend.

Tala stand and begin to go through drills herself. It was something to clear her mind. She inhale and shut her eyes and go through the form alone. Her mind begins to wander to the old days when it was just her, the wind, and her master. She remembers Colin and Jean sneaking away through the night to be together. It was reckless and stupid. She thinks about Jean and wonders if she's okay. Tala eyes shoot open. "What is happening to me?" She questions herself. These emotions is making her think unclearly. She needed to focus. She has never drifted off to think about her sister while doing drills. Her knuckles begin to freeze again in frustration.

"Why did you stop?"

Tala scowl and turn around. It's Stella. It's always Stella these days. "Leave me." Tala say.

Stella smiles her white hair blowing in the wind perfectly. She take a seat on the grass and run her fingers through it. For some reason Stella liked to invade her privacy. Everyone was busy with their personal problems. Luna and Scarlet was still jumping around their feelings, Calista and Aquarius was busy loving each other like sick teenagers, and Eleanor and Nyla was rewriting rules for the city.

Unfortunately for Tala, this left Stella to annoy her at every chance she could get.

"What do you want?" Tala ask.

Stella shrugs and pick at the flowers at her side. "Teach me to fight." She say.

Tala arches her eyebrow. Stella usually just wanted company or wished to talk about feelings which was beyond Tala.

"Fist to fist combat." Stella say. "We can't always depend on our powers right?"

"Luna is your trainer." Tala reminds her.

"Luna is busy lately." Stella explains. "Everyone is pretty busy lately."

Tala roll her eyes, "Go find something to busy yourself with and leave me alone."

Stella smiles, "I'm trying but someone is being rude."

Tala frown. "Stand up." She orders. Stella does so with a huge grin on her face. Tala scowl. "Don't smile." She pushes. "Rule number one...keep your overly sensitive feelings in your bedroom."

***

Calista shifts in the bed and Aquarius arm tightens around her. She twitches and try to free herself from the comfortable bed and sheets but Aquarius traps her with her thigh. "It's early." Aquarius groans into the other woman shoulder.

"I should have left a few hours ago." Calista say.

"It's okay Calista." Aquarius mutters.

"People will notice me coming out of your room or they will wonder why you're sleeping in." Calista explains trying to shift herself from underneath Aquarius body.