Do I Wanna Know

Chapter 13

Aquarius rolls over and rub her eyes. She could feel fingers running up and down her body. She tries to open her eyes but she didn't have the strength to do it. "You're exhausted." She hear. She turns over until she's comfortable and buries her face in the pillow. She feels a kiss on her shoulder before someone whisper, "Sleep."

[][]

Stella sits on her bed and watch Eleanor pace back and forth. "I'm a total jerk. We all are." Stella chooses not to say anything. When it came to Eleanor and Calista there was no helping. Eleanor pause and watches her. "Say something." She pushes.

"There is nothing to say." Stella say. "Apologize and we all can move on."

[][]

Luna sit on the bed and watch Scarlet pace back and forth. She cock her head to the side and yawn in her hand. Scarlet turns around and order, "Go to sleep." Luna shake her head before blinking her eyes tired. She didn't understand what was wrong with her. She's usually not this exhausted so quickly. Scarlet walks upon her and strip her of her clothes. Luna sigh as she feels Scarlet fingers tracing patterns on her lower back once she is pushed underneath the sheets. She wanted to warn Scarlet about boundaries but what was the point. Scarlet didn't know what she wanted.

She open her eyes to see Scarlet looking at her with so much passion. How could she look at her like this and not feel the same as she felt. She choose to close her eyes and ignore the feeling deep in her gut. She was too tired to argue with herself. She concentrates on Scarlet fingers trailing up and down her spine. Then there is a kiss here and there. She flinches before relaxing. She groans and Scarlet whisper, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Luna is able to whisper in her sleep.

"Go to sleep." Scarlet orders her softly.

[][]

Tala dust herself off and stand, "Well. Let's get back."

Calista lean back on her hand and watch the moon and stars twinkle above her. "Can we just sit for a little while longer."

"No."

Calista roll her eyes and stand also. She dust the dirt off of her. She wasn't ready to go back. Tala wasn't a talkative person and it helped because she didn't want to talk. She wasn't ready. And she knew all the others was going to force it out of her. "Fine."

Tala grab her hand and Calista shut her eyes ready to take them back to the castle but something in the trees rustle. Tala pushes Calista back and she falls to the ground with a grunt.

She quickly get to her feet and order, "Run!"

Calista gets in a battle stance and scowl. "Where. I don't know where we are?"

Tala frowns. Upset with herself. They should have never left the walls of the castle. Another arrow shoots through the air towards them and Calista flips through the air. She then throws her hand out and her telekinesis shoots out an invisible barrier that blocks the other arrows from touching her. Calista grins at the adrenaline coursing through her veins. This is what she needed.

"Get us out of here." Tala demands. But, Calista ignores her and step forward, flames now encircling her palm. She shoots them towards the trees but she doesn't hear any grunts of pain and this pisses her off. Before she could take a step toward the trees Tala grabs her wrist and hisses, "No. Send us back!"

Calista pushes Tala away from her. "We can take them."

"That's not the point!" Tala hisses taking a step into Calista personal space. "We need to warn the others and hopefully they're not getting attacked also."