*One

Wings of Love chapter one.It was early morning when the alarm rang at 6:00 Am she woke up went to closet and pick out a Pink pants suit. and lay it on the bed.

*Took her towel and sponge went to the bathroom and took a shower after taking her shower she wrap herself with her towel and wrap her in a scarf.

* She went to the dresser took her Moisturizer and started to moisture her body and after that plug on the dryer in the socket took off her scarf and started drying her hair.after drying her hair she put on her clothes when she got a phone call from her mother she answered it and said " good morning mommy" how are you this morning' she said and her mother spoke and said " I'm fine baby" and you she ask her and Akua said " I'm fine mommy I miss you and daddy' and her mother says " we miss you too honey"when are you coming to visit us'" honey? She asked her and Akua says " I will visit you and daddy this weekend! " I promise she says' and her mother says " oh honey I can't wait to see you again it's been too long since I seen you graduate from university " three years ago she tells her in a cheerful voice.

* Akua says yes it's been three years" I miss you guys so much! " I can't wait to see you guys this weekend' it will be so fun mommy! She says in a happy voice' and her mother says aww! honey I can't wait to see you this weekend it will be like old times hanging out as a family once again I can't wait to tell your father he will be so happy to see you again my baby she tells her daughter' and Akua says yep! It will be great! She says when she looks at clock it was getting late mommy ! I'm sorry I have to hung up I have to go to work it's getting late! We will talk to each other very soon! I have to go mommy! she tells her mother' and her mother says it's okay honey! I don't want you to be late for work so I will call you later in the evening" okay baby she tells her daughter and her daughter " alright mommy!  I love you! She tells her and her mother says " I also love you too! Baby she says and they both blew each other a kiss though the phone and hung up.

Then she took her car keys and phone and headed downstairs to have some breakfast she made herself a egg omelette with cheese and glass of Juice while she was eating she put on the news to catch what's going on in the world.

*After watching the news she shut it off took her dishes brought them to the kitchen put them in the dishwasher and left the house to go to work.

* She got into her car and headed to Johnson and Johnson publishing company where she works as a graphic designer.

Finally she got to work parked her car and went to the offices of the publishing house and  took the elevator to the third floor and went she got to the lobby she greeted everyone good morning.

*After greeting all of the staff she went to her office put her things down on the table and went straight to her computer to jump start it and started typing some documents for the ceo of the company who was her father Micheal Grenadine.