Six.

After they have finished their meal. Solomon called the Waiter for the check, the Waiter finally came with the check and he paid for it.

After that he asked the girls if they were ready to go, and they both said yes.'

So all three of them got up from the table and headed for the car.

When they got into the car, he asked.them if they enjoyed the meal, The girls.said yes they enjoyed the meal very much.

"Solomon said that good to know.

Finally they came back to office, and Solomon open the door for them , and they came out of the car and said Thank you.

Solomon told Akua to wait and said okay'.

Nicole told Akua she will her inside she said and went straight inside the building.

Solo asked Akua did you enjoy your meal sweetie he says.
"Akua I should did thank you honey she says.'

"Solomon says you know I love you right ,he tells her. Akua says I know I love you too, she tells him as well.

He Smiles and kiss her passionately and they couldn't let go of each other.

After the kiss he tells her I will pick you up at 8:00 pm for dinner tonight, and she says I can't wait for tonight baby" I love you so much, and he says I love you more.
So he gave her one more kiss and left.

Akua was so happy she found the right man.

And she was so happy to marry the right man who will protect and cershi her forever until death do them apart.

He was hardworking, smart, helpful and friendly.

Solomon is also a Christian just like her that's the type of man she wants in her life and her parents life as well.

Since she met him six years ago in 2015 he as always been a idea boyfriend while they were in College.

While she was lonely she will call him to keep her company and he come hangout with her all the time as her best friend and schoolmate.

During the time she couldn't come to class because of her migraines he will come to her dormary to visit her and see how she's feeling if she was okay or needed her medication for the migraines he will give it to her and watch over her if she needed anything.

Nicole believed that Solomon was amazing guy and friend with a big heart as a bear.

Nicole saw Solomon as her soulmate because of the strong connection between them was so strong and powerful they can't let go of their newfound friendship.

Everyone was so amaze as how these two always got along and never fought with each other, others believe they were in a relationship or marry because of the strong bond between them as always.

Solomon always wanted to be with Chrissy because of her faith, her ambition, smartness and have a heart of gold for children and the elderly plus she very helpful and kind with other people.

Chrissy was born leader in her family she was always with her father to give suggestions and feedback on his documents and business development because she always knew she will be just like her father a leader ,
A role model and a CEO at the company her father owns and worked hard to put his business off the ground with his hard work and dedication to build the business that one day will become popular and powerful with his hardworking hands he done so well for himself and his family to be well taken care of if anything happens to him his wife and daughter will have a seriere future.

Plus wants his daughter to take over the business while he was gone because she's the only one he can trust with his company that's why he had a meeting with his lawyer to write his last will and testament and put his wife and only daughter in his will to get the shares of company plus his wealth and business to them so they can be safe from brothers and uncles who wants to put their hands in his wealth so they can spend it and leave his wife and daughter without money and becoming poor.

After lunch Solomon ask Chrissy if they can spend more time together.

Chrissy answered back sure it's okay I still have time.

Solomon replied good I'm glad!

So Solomon and Chrissy got into the car and went to Park took a walk around the park holding hands and sat down at bench and just held each other in each other arms in silence and looked at lake for a few moments in a lovers embrace.

At three pm Solomon brought Chrissy back to the office and both of them got out the car and Chrissy replied thanks for this afternoon is was a beautiful day and Solomon answered back you are welcome.

So can we have dinner tonight, Chrissy answered back I love to have dinner with you tonight".

Solomon replied alright then I will pick you up at 8:00 PM .

Chrissy answered and said okay I can't wait for this evening and both of them gave each other a kiss and Solomon got into his car and left .

Chrissy return back to  her office and asked her ,did I get any calls when I was out to lunch and Rosario answered yes just your mother, Chrissy replied thanks I will call her back went I go to my office.

Thank you Rosario for taking care of the office and she replied no problem.

So , Chrissy went to her office and sat down to call her mother .

Her mother answered the call and said " hi sweetie how are you"

Chrissy answered I'm fine Mom what can do for you' and she replied nothing much, I just wanted to check up on you if you are fine.

Chrissy answered "thanks  Mom that's sweet of you".

Mom said " how was your lunch break with your fiance'

Chrissy answered " it was beautiful and interactive.

Mom replied " I'm glad to hear you love birds had so much time together.

She said " Yes mom we did catch up for lost time.

Mom replied "  I'm proud of you for being the mature young woman you are.

Chrissy answered is all because of the mortals you and dad taught me going up"

Mom replied " you're welcome we love you very much my child".

"I love you too Mom" take care of yourself.

Mom said " I love you too " bye love and she hanged up.

After the call ended Chrissy finished up her work shut off the computer grab her belongings and locked the door.

While she was about to leave, she asked Rosario if she will like a lift home.

Rosario said " sure I love too madame.'

Chrissy okay let's go so Rosario took her things shut off all the lights accept for security and they both got into the elevator to go to the lobby and left the premises got into Chrissy's car and went home.

Chrissy drop Rosario at her house and went straight home to get ready for her date with her fiance.