Traditional

Traditional Marriage : part 17.

Friday Morning Akua was getting ready for her traditional Marriage to Solomon at her parents house. She was in her old bedroom when her mother came with the makeup artist to do her hair and makeup .

Good morning honey this is Bianca she will do your hair and makeup and Chrissy says who are welcome Madame she tells her and Bianca says thank you glad to be here?

So who are lucky bride she says and Chrissy says yes I am she says in cool tone, Bianca don't worry just relax and let me work my magic and you will be the most beautiful bride in Miami she tells her with so much confidence and Chrissy says I can't wait do your job to make sure I look perfect today!

Bianca says sure no problems  my dear everything will be fine,just relax and let me do my job and everything will be okay she told her in a quiet tone.

"Alright let's get to work she told her and Bianca says alright we will start with your hair she says as Chrissy sat quiet on her seat while Bianca started washing her hair with shampoo and conditioner and using her favorite shampoo.

After washing her hair she used the blow-dryer to dry her hair and used a curling iron to Style her hair straight down and curled at the ends.

After styling her hair she started using her make up kit to paint her face with small touches of makeup to make it a little natural for her so she doesn't get too much make-up on her face.

*After Bianca finish her makeup, her mother and bestie came to her room and started dressing her up, after getting her ready, the guests were waiting patiently for the bride and and she finally came out with her bridal party and they brought her to the tent to sit next to her husband and continued with the event and it was a joyous occasion for the two who just became husband and wife though traditional.