Three

Wings of love çhapter 3
"Later the same day, Akua.was in her office looking through some paperwork when her friend , Nicole was knoking on her door, Akua says come in" she says. Nicole says good morning my friend she says"

"Akua right back says good morning my Friend,how are you this fine morning, "she says.

"Nicole says I'm fine by God's grace and you " she asked her and Akua I'm also fine by God's grace she says".

What are you doing right now Nicole ask Akua" she says right now I'm looking through some paperwork she says ,why she asks Nicole, so reason I was wondering if you are free this afternoon for lunch, she says. Akua says sure let me finish this up so we go to lunch' she says to Nicole.

Nicole says alright I will wait for you in my office , she says. And Akua says okay"I will join you very soon.

So Nicole got up and left her office, to go back to her office.

Later in the afternoon around 1:00 pm

Akua was finishing her paperwork, so she can meet Nicole for lunch, when she got a call from her boyfriend Solomon Ansare, when she saw the number , she was in smiles, so she answered the call and said "Hi baby how are you this fine afternoon. She says to him.'

Solomon says I'm fine honey" I miss you so much baby girl he says.

Akua says awwwww I miss you to baby.

Solomon laughed and said are you ready for lunch, so I can pick you up , He says to her.

"She says sure I'm ready by the way is it okay for Nicole to join us for lunch, she asked him.

"He says sure why not , the more the merrier he says to her.

She says thank you honey, who are the best that's why I adore you so much she says.

Solomon says aww I love you to sugur with so much love and happiness in his voice.

Akua says I also love you handsome she says in her voice with sweetness and affection.

He says okay I will come and pick you girls up for lunch, I will be there let's say about half-hour is that okay for you he says.

"She says okay that's sounds good , she says.

Nicole and I will wait for you at the entrance, she tells him.

Alright he says to her I will be there soon okay" I love you he tells her again, and she says I love you to baby she says.

And she hang up the call and called her assistant to come to her office.

So her assistant Rosita came and says madam did you call me? She asked and Akua says yes I want you to cancel all appointments and meetings today because I'm about to go out for lunch, if anyone ask for me tell them I'm out to lunch, she tells her, and Rosita says yes Madam will do she tells her. And Akua says thank you Rosita who are a true friend she says.

Rosita says thank you madam she says. Alright you can go back to work ,she says.
Rosita says thank you madam. So she left her office and shut the door behind her.

So Akua pack her bag and when straight to Nicole's office to pick her up.

When she got there Nicole was all set waiting for her.

Akua asked her are you ready for lunch she asks her, and she says been ready what took you so long she says upset, and Akua says please forgive me I was talking to Solomon on the phone,

She says to her and she says you and Solomon are so in love,she asked her. And she says yes we are so in love by the way Solomon says he will join us for lunch.

I told him to pick us up at the entrance she says and Nicole says that's great let's go so we don't keep him waiting for us she says.
Akua says alright let's go I'm hungry.

Akua laughed and they left the office to meet Solomon at the entrance.

When they got outside, they saw him waiting for them at the entrance. When he saw them he waved at them with a huge smile.

They waved back and got into the car and drove to the restaurant to have lunch together as Friends.