Four

Wings of Love chapter 4
Editing

Later the same day, Akua was in her office looking through some paperwork when her friend, Nicole, was knocking on her door. Akua replied with a come in.

"Good morning my friend," Nicole greeted Akua.

"Good morning yo you too," Akua replied while closing the file and taking out the next.

"How are you?" Nicole asked and took a seat.

"I'm fine by God's grace and you?"

"I am fine too. So what are you doing?" Nicole asked.

"Right now, I'm looking through some paperwork,'' Akua replied.

"When are you going to get free?" Nivole asked while tapping the table impatiently.

"In a few minutes. Why?"

"I wanted to have lunch with you," Nicole replied as she leaned back on the chair into a more comfortable position.

"Sure, let me just wrap this up," Akua said and turned her focus fully towards the papers.

"Okay, I will wait for you in my office," Nicole said and got up. She straightened her dress to look professional and flashed a toothy grin towards Akua before leaving.

Later in the afternoon around 1:00 pm 

Akua was finishing her paperwork, so she could meet Nicole for lunch. Suddenly she got a call from her boyfriend Solomon Ansare. When she saw his name flashing, her face broke into a sweet smile. She instantly answered the call and said, "hi baby, how are you?"

"I am fine honey but I miss you a lot," Solomon replied in his husky voice. .

"Awwwww, I miss you too baby," Akua replied. Both of them had been busy lately so they couldn't find time for each other.

"Are you ready for lunch? I will pick you up?" Solomon asked.

"Sure I'm ready! By the way, is it okay for Nicole to join us for lunch?" She asked him.

"Sure why not, the more the merrier," he said chuckling.

"You are the best baby," Akua replied. Sje adorned him a lot cause he was loving and caring.

After saying I love you to each they hung up the call. Akua called her assistant to come to her office. Akua instructs Rosita, her assistant, to cancel all the appointments and meetings because she was going out for lunch. After getting a positive response from Rosita, Akua packed her bag and went straight to Nicole's office.

When she got there Nicole was all set waiting for her.

"I have been waiting for you for an hour," Nicole said, pouting a little.

"I am so sorry. I was talking to Solomon," Akua replied blushing as she thought of him.

"You both are so in love," Nicole said as she looked at her friend who had turned into a red tomato.

"Yes, you are right. By the way Solomon is coming for lunch too. He will pick us up," Akua said.

"Okay, now let's go, I am hungry," Nicole whines.

Akua laughed and they left the office to meet Solomon at the entrance.

When they got outside, they saw him waiting for them at the entrance. When he saw them he waved at them with a huge smile.

They waved back and got into the car and drove to the restaurant to have lunch together.

Edited.