15

Chapter 15 : wedding planner.

Later the next day after the  party Akua decided to stay home to start the wedding plans for the wedding she called Nicole to ask her if she can go with her to find a wedding planner to help her prepare for the wedding which is in four months time so she dial Nicole's number and she answered and said good morning Nicole how are you this morning" and Nicole told her she's fine" what about you Chrissy" she asked her and she says I'm also fine this morning'.

*Then Chrissy ask her are you busy this morning " she asked her and Nicole says actually not doing anything at the moment" why you asked' and Chrissy answers her and tells her I was planning on going to see a wedding planner for our wedding" and Nicole says that's good then I will come with you since I'm the maid of honor and Chrissy says of course you are? That's why I need your help to plan this wedding since you have a great taste of colors for the entire wedding ceremony she tells her and Nicole says count me in! Let's do this, she says in an excited tone.

Alright I will pick up at nine am at your house and Nicole says no problem! I will meet you downstairs at my apartment by nine am she told her best friend and Chrissy says perfect! I will be there in hours and Nicole says sure I will see you in the lobby! She says to Chrissy and she says okay ! Cool then!

*So Nicole hung up the phone, shut the TV off, went upstairs to her bedroom, opened her wardrobe to find something simple and decent and took out black jumpsuit with a blazer and lay on her bed and started combing her hair since it was curly so it was easier for her to style her hair.

After she finished styling her hair she went straight to her bed, put on her black jumpsuit with the blazer and wore her shoes, grabbed her purse, went straight downstairs from her bedroom and left the apartment and waited for Chrissy downstairs in the lobby.

Chrissy was driving to pick up Nicole went she got a call from Solomon she smiled and pick up the phone and answered " good morning handsome hunk how are you doing sweetie" she says and Solomon says I'm fine my wife to be where are going to this Monday morning he asks her and Chrissy says I am going to pick up Nicole to meet the wedding planner so we can plan our wedding ceremony she tells him and Solomon says that's wonderful i wish I can go with you guys but I can't duty calls I'm needed at the office anywhere when you free you tell me everything about our wedding plans Okay! He says and Chrissy says sure don't worry about it

So Chrissy hang up and headed straight to Nicole's Apartment while driving on the highway she put on the radio and Dj was playing Ariana grande's song positions which was her favorite she sang along with the song while driving there was a huge lorry truck speeding so she had to make a u turn on left to avoid hitting the truck so she did and sigh of relief because she thought she was going to get killed.

And she said in her mind , what is wrong with the drivers don't know they have to go by the bylaws of Florida she was so angry and emotional because of the lorry truck that almost knocked her down with her car, anywhere she was almost at Nicole's Apartment when she saw a young couple holding hands outside talking and kissing she smiled and remember the time she and Solomon started dating she was so happy and excited to marry the man of her dreams in four months time she can't wait to be Mrs Akua Johnson Ansres very soon she smiled at moment when get married after the honeymoon in Bermuda and start having children right away after the honeymoon she can't wait for that day to be his wife and mother of his children.

*After that moment she finally arrived at Nicole's apartment she parked the car in the parking lot and went straight to her apartment when she saw her waiting patiently in the lobby and Nicole put her phone away she saw Akua walking straight to her and she asked what took you so long Nicole says and Akua said she got stuck in traffic and almost got hit by a lorry truck speeding on the highway she told her and Nicole says o my goodness are you okay ? She asked her in a fight and Akua said I'm a little shaky up but I'm okay by God's blessings she told her friend and Nicole says I'm so glad you are okay? Are you strong enough to see the wedding planner she asked her and Nicole says yes I'm fine let's go she is waiting for us ?