Sixteen

Wings of Love: 16
Later the following day Chrissy and Nicole decided to go to Kay's bridal shop to search for a wedding dress for her wedding so Chrissy called Nicole and said are you free this morning Chrissy asked Nicole?.and Nicole says I'm always free for you , what s up she asked her and Chrissy says I was hoping if you and Maria can come with me to buy a wedding dress plus bridal dresses for the wedding and Nicole says I will love to since I'm the maid of honor she told her and Chrissy says great I will call Maria right now she told and Nicole says alright I will meet you in the downstairs at my apartment she told her and Chrissy says that's good I will pick you up after I pick Maria and two others she said and Nicole says no worries go head and pick them up she told her.

So Nicole called Maria on the phone and told her about today's plans of buying a wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses for the upcoming wedding ceremony in a month's time.

Maria says sure I will love to go wedding gown shopping with you she says to Chrissy and Chrissy says that's wonderful i will call the other bridesmaids she told Maria?

And Maria says I will get dressed and meet you downstairs in the lobby of my apartment she tells her and Chrissy says sure no problem I see you then she told Maria on the phone and hung up.

Later on she called Paris and Prisca her childhood friends from childhood from her old neighborhood. She hadn't seen them in a long time since she and her parents moved from South beach to Miami Beach because of her father's transfer from South beach civil court to the criminal law court of justice in Miami Florida.

When she called them from Video chat the two girls were so happy to see her again after four years apart.

Hey! Girls what's up she says and Paris and Prisca says we cool we miss you very much they said and Chrissy says aww! I miss you guys too, she told them.

Paris pov: we can do for you Chrissy she asked her.

Chrissy pov: I was just calling to see if you girls are free this morning to go dress shopping with me , Nicole and Maria she asked them.

Proscia pov: sure ! We love to go dress shopping with you and the others she tells her in a happy mood.

Chrissy pov: she says that's lovely I will pick you girls up on my way coming so you girls will meet me at the coffee shop as usual she asked them.

Prisca Pov: yes of course at the coffee shop we used to hang out since we were teenagers she tells Chrissy.

Chrissy pov: sure ! I will meet you girls there, she says in a happy tone.

Paris pov: alright it's a deal see later Chrissy she said to her.

Prisca Pov: yep! See you girls at the coffee shop, she says.

And all three of them hung up the video call and waited for Chrissy to come and pick them up at the coffee shop.

So Chrissy picked Nicole and Maria from the apartment and they went straight to the coffee shop to pick up Paris and Prisca and when they saw Chrissy and the others they went straight to the car and sat at the back seat.

Paris and Prisca said good morning to their friends and sat in the car and Chrissy and friends headed to the bridal shop to buy their dresses for the wedding.

When they finally arrived at the shop they got out of the car and headed straight to the shop and went inside to wait for the owner.

While they wait for the owner, Paris says this is a beautiful place she says to the girls and the girls say yes it is a lovely place.

Finally the owner came and apologized for keeping the ladies waiting and they said it is okay, we know you are a busy woman they told her with excitement.

Kay called Thomas her assistant to give them some champagne to drink while they search for dresses for the wedding, the main event coming in August.

So while the girls were drinking Chrissy started looking at wedding gowns to try on and she she came across to one it was so feminine with lace pleats on the front of the dress plus it came with a long slit cut on the side with White roses on the side of the dress with white roses and ribbons she told Kay she wanted to try on the dress so kat took the dress off the hanger gave it to her to try it on in the dressing room so after she finished trying it on she came out and show the gown to her friends and ask them what do you think ? She asked them and Maria said it's so beautiful and modern she told her, Nicole says it is pretty with the roses on the side, Prisca says perfect ! You should totally wear this dress at your wedding and last but not least, Paris says it's also beautiful and ambitious. Why don't you try the other gowns and we pick which one is the best, she told Chrissy?

So Chrissy went straight back to the dressing room to try on other gowns to see which ones fitted her body so she went back to the dressing room to try all three she picked.

Kat told the ladies to have a seat because Chrissy says she wants to have a small fashion show because she wants her friends to pick the gown she wants to wear for the wedding.

So Kat started the introduction and she said let's start with dress number one she gave out with a strapless dress with Lace and gold trimmers so what do you think she asked them and Nicole says not bad but the gold trimmers is a little too much she says and others agree with her as well, so headed back to the dressing room and put on the second gown which had a mermaid bottom with small rhinestones covering the bottom and top was one shoulder and Prisca says it very cute has little flair to it and very romantic she says and the others agree with her okay don't worry Akua says she will try one more dress and see what they think of the last one.

Akua returned wearing a beautiful long sleeve gown made with lace and pleats and asked them what do you think girls and the girls said are so beautiful and perfect!

Paris says this is a dress you should wear for the wedding she told her best friend.

Prisca says yes! Please wear this one!

Maria pov: oh Akua is so beautiful on you it matches your eyes she told her in a quiet voice.

Nicole pov: Yes! This is perfect for you . Please wear this for the wedding ceremony. Please, my friend, she tells her in a happy voice'..

Chrissy pov: then it's settled I will wear this dress for my wedding. It's so beautiful and perfect I felt tears coming from my eyes and Kat came and gave me a hug and told me everything is going to be alright just keep praying and read the Bible everyday she told with so much love and happiness.

My friends Prisca, Paris , Nicole and Maria tried on the bridesmaids dresses and picked the color pink for the wedding because the colors of the grand ballroom were covered with pink roses and ribbons. Some of the tables had pink ribbons on the side .

So were the roses in the bouquet of the bride and the bridesmaids.

After Akua ordered her wedding gown and the bridesmaids for delivery.

She thanks her for everything and invites her to the wedding and Kat says thank you for inviting me. I will be there early to church to see if everything is under control, she told Chrissy.

And Chrissy says thank you very much for your help and they all waved goodbye and left the bridal shop and headed back to the car to get ready to leave the shop.

So all five friends sat in the car and Nicole said what a busy day we had this morning. I'm so tired, she says to everyone.

Everyone says they are also tired, planning a wedding is so hard not easy at all they all said.

I have an idea Paris says and everyone says what .

Why do we all go to the spa to relax and enjoy ourselves from the stress of the wedding? She suggested and everyone agrees with Paris that they should go to the spa and wellness salon in South Beach to enjoy themselves and they did and had a wonderful time together as friends forever.