Andy visits another universe and breaks an old dudes window.

It had been a year since Andy had arrived. Since then he had used a cover story of a skaa who had recently discovered allomancy, and had been pointed to Club's shop by an underground broker. It didn't take long for Clubs to figure out he was mistborn, Andy had not tried to hide it. After that discovery the group of mistings had done their best to train him in their individual allomantic abilities.

Now he stood atop a building, his mistcloak comforting him in the dark, hiding him even further. During his stay Kelsier had arrived, as had Vin. Those two were vital to the fall of the Lord Ruler. Andy had decided immediately that he would not interfere with the plan until such time as Kelsier went to face the inquisitors and the lord ruler. He had convinced Clubs to keep him from being a mistborn secret, instead deciding to hide himself as a Thug, someone who could only burn pewter to enhance his strength.

The group was discussing the initial plan, Vin was still apprehensive of everything. It made sense, she lived her whole life till then as a thief, she had yet to learn to trust. Andy sat on the roof, considering how exactly he should approach this. He didn't want to allow anyone else to die, however he himself was too weak to fight the lord ruler on his own. Eventually he came to his conclusion: train his body and allomancy until he was strong enough to face the inquisitors and to pull metal from within someone's body. He knew that it took an incredible allomancer to pull metal from someone else's body but he had asked for the full extent of allomantic abilities, this should include that ability.

With that, Andy slipped into his room, beginning his training regime.

Another year. Andy had worked in the shadows of the rebellion, quite unlike his past life. Andy had gotten the timeframe wrong. He was out of the city when Kelsier died and the uprising won. Now, he stood on the walls watching the army outside. Once he returned and made himself known to Vin, she had not trusted him at first. It took Clubs vouching for him. Even then it took her months to accept him as a friend.

During the year long period Andy had trained his body to insane levels. He was capable of outputting strength on par with an average Thug with only his base strength. He had gained muscle, now looking more lean, and less skinny. His body and strength were disproportionate, but he assumed that was due to his system.

The soft sound of someone landing next to him alerted him to Vin's arrival. She walked over to him and looked over the army as well, she bore a dark expression. Andy rested his arm on her head, earning a glare.

"Oh, don't be like that. We'll be fine, we have two of the most powerful and skilled Mistborn in history on our side!"

Vin sighed "I know we have me, who's the second?"

Andy grinned "well that's me of course!"

Vin gave a small smile in return. As much as Andy annoyed her, he knew she appreciated his silliness, it was refreshing for her. Her smile disappeared as they both sensed someone using allomancy nearby.

Vin grabbed her coins and looked in the direction the pulses were coming from. Andy reached for his sheathe, pulling out an obsidian sword. Vin always said how odd it was that he had a sword, mistborn almost always used daggers. The pulses got closer and a cluster of coins came flying in their direction, Andy blocked them with a steelpush. Soon enough the group of assassins revealed themselves. A couple coinshots, a lurcher, a smoker, and a few thugs.

Andy lowered himself, preparing for the battle. Vin jumped up and landed on his shoulder for a moment, whispering in his ear "take the thugs, I'll handle the rest." And with that she hopped off his shoulder, landing on his hands as he launched her towards the enemies.

While the group was distracted with Vin, Andy charged the thugs, burning pewter he moved far faster than any of them could see, and cut off the first one's head. In the same movement he deactivated the pewter and stabbed at the second one in a purposefully sloppy motion. The two remaining looked at one another and nodded. Andy feigned falling in exhaustion, they thought he had run out of pewter. As they made their move to attack, Andy dropped a coin and pushed himself back on his feet, slashing across the two enemies' chest and cutting down to the bone. Not even pewter could mask the pain from a wound like that.

As they fell in pain Andy quickly pierced their hearts and turned to help Vin just as she finished the last of the enemies. The two of them caught their breath and sat next to one another. There was a certain kinship between the two—nothing romantic— however they had a bond that could only be explained as familial. Andy looked over the vast army, he was strong, strong indeed for this world. However it was simply not enough... he needed more.

"Hey Vin, I'm gonna leave Luthadel for a while."

Vin looked over with surprise, "Why? There's an army outside, we need as much help as we can get!"

Andy leaned back, looking to the sky. "I'm going to look for something that can help us, something that can win us this war."

Vin sighed, seeing no point in arguing with Andy, probably one of the most stubborn people she knew. He put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair, smiling.

"I'll be back, keep the kingdom together while I'm gone!"

With that Andy dropped down the wall, using a coin to slow his fall. He then opened his systems shop and bought a dimensional ticket, set for one place... Remnant. He crushed the ticket, as the description said, and found himself standing in the streets of Vale.

Andy looked around, it was broad daylight and Beacon could be seen clearly in the distance. He pulled on the rooftops to get a vantage point and once there used a combination of allomancy and parkour to reach the edge of town. All that was left was a stretch of forest and the cliff that lead to Beacon.

Andy carefully placed a coin where it would not come free against a wall, and burned steel and pewter. He pushed against the coin slightly and then burned Duralumin, an alloy which allowed a mistborn to use incredible bursts of allomancy at the cost of their entire supply of the metals they burnt alongside it. The moment he burned the metal he went rocketing towards Beacon at speeds that shouldn't be possible for him. Soon enough he reached the cliff... and passed it. He was on a collision course with the school and managed to course correct to the roof. From there he shot up the tallest tower and found himself floating right outside of Ozpin's office. Ozpin was vibing and doing some paperwork. Andy tapped on the glass, making Ozpin jump up and look over confused. Andy waved before pulling on one of the gears inside, pulling himself through the glass, breaking it in the process.

"Hey Oz!" Andy said, completely unfazed by the look of shock on Ozpin's face. Ozpin quickly gained his bearings.

"Hmm, you're an odd one. Are you with her?" Ozpin asked, wary of this strange man in a cloak that did not seem to obey the laws of physics. It floated around as if made of mist.

"You mean your ex? Nah I wouldn't work for Salem if she begged me. I'm here to try and join your school."

Ozpin cleared his throat "well, the term has already started, however you seem to have potential and I have certainly made exceptions before..."

Andy was not listening, he was too busy checking out his cloak "woah, it didn't do this before! Ah, right uhh, about that. I changed my mind, I realized that I don't really wanna work for you after all, what with all the secrets and lies. Honestly you're a pretty shit dude Oz. But could you do me a favor and unlock my Aura? I feel like it might be a good idea to have it."

Ozpin sighed and unceremoniously put his hand on Andy's head, injecting part of his Aura within him and unlocking his. Andy smiled and yeeted himself out the window he broke to go do something... probably something stupid.