Meeting some new friends

Andy dropped down on one of the storage containers at the docks. He noticed that team RWBY was all there alongside four other kids he didn't recognize. Penny was also there of course. Andy decided to just watch from above unless someone was in immediate danger. So he dropped a coin down and pushed on it, he floated at the end of his allomantic limit where he could survey the situation. The team he didn't recognize were making quick work of everyone who dared get near them. The events pretty much went how it did in the show, with Roman getting away and everyone just glad Blake is safe. But then one of the guys from the new team looked directly at Andy.

Andy was impressed, the kid had managed to see him all the way up there. Now he was pointing at him, then he heard a loud bang and something hit him in the chest. Hard. Andy was knocked off balance and couldn't breathe, he clutched his chest as he tried to find something to push on to slow his fall. Andy just barely found one of the shipping containers and pushed. He slowed down, and then the container shifted, he went spinning and everything went black.

—---

Andy woke up with a massive headache. He sat up and looked around, the room he was in was bright, and sterile. He was in an infirmary, and if he had to guess it was most likely in Beacon. The next thing he noticed was a certain old man with silver hair. "Ah, you're finally awake." Ozpin said, setting his hot cocoa on the side table. Andy could smell it, it was hot chocolate. Andy let out a groan at his choice of words. "Yes, I am. So why are you sitting next to my bed waiting for me to wake up?"

Ozpin chuckled, "Because one of my students shot you. I am here to represent my school in apologizing." Andy waved him off "No big deal, he thought I was an enemy. It was a damn good shot too. But I would like to meet him and his team." Ozpin shrugged and typed something into his phone, after a few minutes four guys came walking into the room. "This is team FALN, one of the top first year groups. I will let them introduce themselves further, goodbye," Ozpin said, leaving the room.

The team stood there for a moment and Andy got a good look at them. In order left to right there was a relatively short fox faunus, a tall guy with mechanical arms, an average height guy with some daggers at his hip, and a bear faunus with a cannon on his back. The fox Faunus spoke up first. "My name is Faux, I am the leader of team FALN, to my left is Ace, next to him is Lee, and at the end there is Nova." they each nodded as Faux called their name. "My name is Andy, nice to meet all of you"

Andy skimmed over them and locked on to Ace. "Hey, Ace right? You are the one who shot me?" Ace nodded. "I am, and I also apologize for the inconvenience." Andy waved him off, "No problem it was a good shot. I'm gonna get dressed then do you mind showing me around?" The team shrugged and left the room so he could get dressed.

A few minutes later Andy came out of the infirmary with his new getup. He had a pair of shorts and a tank top, plain and simple. He planned to just hang out with this new team... maybe he could form a team? These guys were pretty cool, he could also recruit some others from the school. After all, if he was going to crusade the cosmos he should do it with friends.