Mini Quest and Meeting an old Friend.

-Roughly one year after going to Remnant-

Andy was bored, so he randomized his location and crushed a dimensional ticket.

Andy was teleported to a study of some sort. He sat down at the desk and pulled up his system, he didn't really use it for much else besides the shop, so he skimmed through the other parts. Shop, Status, Location, and Party.

Andy facepalmed as he realized how stupid it was of him not to use the rest of his system. He decided to start with the first thing listed after the shop, the status.

Stats

Andy

Race: Human (Crusader, child of chaos)

{Level: 50}

[HP: 50]

[MP: 1]

[Str: 100] +10

[Spd: 92]+10

[Dex: 50]+10

[End: 148]+10

[Def: 0]

[Int: 3]

[Wis: HA!]

{Available stat points: 50}

Skills

Martial arts: Renewal Taekwondo, proficient.

Aura: Passive, tier one. +10 to all physical stats

Semblance: That information is restricted

Allomancy: highest tier, dissipating due to the curse of chaos.

Bloodline abilities: Martial mayhem; martial arts are learned exponentially quicker. Curse of chaos: Any gift from a God of a conflicting domain will slowly degrade into nothingness(Note; only effective if the domain directly conflicts with the nature of chaos). Chaotic weapon mastery: increased effectiveness in weapons with a chaotic attribute. Memories of the past: Touching a weapon with a chaos attribute will allow you to learn from the past wielders.

Andy just stared at the window before facepalming. "I really could have used this during my training." he sighed and read through his abilities. "The Aura is expected, but... My Allomancy is getting weaker, which is annoying, but manageable. All these bloodline abilities are dope, but what worries me is this Semblance. Is it restricted? The fuck does that mean?."

Andy just shrugged and clicked on location.

[Location: Fullmetal alchemist world, The Elric home.]

Wait, FMA? He was trying to get back to RWBY!

{Emergency quest: Stop the Elric brothers from performing Human transmutation}

[Reward: A very cool sword]

[penalty: Three dollars and the revoking of your ability to eat tacos]

Andy blinked twice before booking it out of the study and down the stairs to the basement. He opened the door just in time to see the two kids about to try and revive their mother. Andy kicked Edward out of the circle and did the same for Alphonse before tripping over something and landing on his hands... at the edge of the circle.

Well,

Shit.

Andy's surroundings turned to pure white and a massive Gate appeared, alongside a whited out humanoid.

"Well well, a crusader, I haven't seen one of you in a long time." the... thing said. Andy shrugged and sat down. "Well it's not like I did this on purpose. Listen, can you just like... take my arm and let me go or something?"