Training arc

Andy was pretty sure he had gone through hell. His training arc consisted of learning Dragonslayer magic, becoming a dragon himself in the process technically, inconceivable strength training, and getting sent into an EDF world where the Earth defense force was wiped out so he had to kill everything himself. Thankfully every single giant insect gave him a level for the first thousand or so, before they just sort of stopped. He still gained levels but mostly it was for the rank ups in his swordsmanship. Finally he had killed the last of the invading force and crushed his dimensional ticket, falling face first onto the floor right in front of Eragon, who was meditating.

"Welcome back" Eragon said, with a faint smile. Andy glared at him before sighing and sitting down to join him in meditation. Andy didn't bother learning Eragon's magic style but he had learned the meditation and life sense from it. The meditation actually strengthened his Aura, which was nice. After a few hours Eragon stood up and reached down, offering Andy a hand up. He took it, and the two went off for some food.

After talking about what he had gone through and how much he had grown Eragon wanted to see Andy's stats after all that, Andy flipped a stat screen over to Eragon, not bothering to stop eating. Eragon was pleasantly surprised at Andy's growth.

Stats

Andy

Race: Human Dragon mix (Crusader, child of chaos)

{Level: 4219}

[HP: 5060]

[MP: 3517]

[Str: 7420] +100

[Spd: 3702]+100

[Dex: 507]+100

[End: 148]+100

[Def: 4120]

[Int: 140]

[Wis: 80]

{Available stat points: 0}

Skills

Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer, Masterful.

Swordsmanship: Holy Chaos style, Excellent.

Martial arts: Renewal Taekwondo, proficient.

Aura: Passive, tier one. +100 to all physical stats

Semblance: That information is restricted

Bloodline abilities: Martial mayhem; martial arts are learned exponentially quicker. Curse of chaos: Any gift from a God of a conflicting domain will slowly degrade into nothingness(Note; only effective if the domain directly conflicts with the nature of chaos). Chaotic weapon mastery: increased effectiveness in weapons with a chaotic attribute. Memories of the past: Touching a weapon with a chaos attribute will allow you to learn from the past wielders.

Eragon looked up at Andy and smiled. "Well my friend I have taught you all I can, You'll find your actual experiences much more rewarding that training now." Andy kept eating but gave a thumbs up. Once he finally finished all his food he spoke. "Thanks Eragon, I'll keep you updated on anything I can find about my past" And with that, he crushed the ticket in his hand. God only knows where he was going.

Andy popped out into a bar. When he materialized everyone in it stopped what they were doing and looked at him. They were dressed all in different clothes, with some wearing old medieval style armor and a lot of them wearing badass sci fi fits. Most of them were just in streetwear though, which means that either Andy popped up at a convention or among crusaders.

One of them jumped up and pulled a gun, pointed it at Andy and yelled "CRUSADER, GET HIM!"

{Sudden quest: Defeat the satanists}

{Reward: System upgrade}

"Evening gents, how goes the Satan worship?" The one who yelled opened fire, Andy dodged and drew his sword, rushing the idiot. He was parried and another took a swing at him with a pat, Andy had to tank it and retaliated with a firm kick to the face. Soon the entire bar was swarming him, and he was fighting for his life on every side before the bartender slammed down a drink he was working on, stopping everything.

"Take it outside, dumbasses." The word of a bartender was absolute so they filed outside in an orderly fashion. Andy was hit with a cold blast of wind, and found himself in the middle of a mountain range, the bar nowhere in sight as snow flew around him. Andy once more drew his sword and stanced up against the group of Satanists.

"Well then, come at me!" they came in mass, and most of them were fairly weak. Andy wasn't trying to kill them but well, some of them may have met that fate. Before long he had knocked all of them out or stabbed them or some form of that.

{Quest successful, installing upda- Error, interference. Please stand by as-}

Andy's system went dark for a moment, he couldn't access his system but then suddenly a voice went off in his head.

[AY BRO I'M BACK!]

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Andy yelled, falling over as the familiar voice pierced his head. It was the same as his best friend in his old life...

[Oh shit, memory? No wait this must be the semblance shit... time travel? Unlikely.]

"What the hell? Who the hell is this?"

[I'm your old system, well current now. Basically I'm what your previous version of you used. I got overtaken by that automated bitch and took the update's dropped firewall as an opportunity to take back control.]

"Huh, so you know of my past?" Andy was struggling to understand, but he almost had it.

[Yep, also look out behind you]

Andy looked behind him just in time to get knocked the fuck out by someone who teleported in.