Prison Arc

Andy woke up cold. The first thing he noticed was cold... he should not be able to feel cold. The next thing he noticed was his wrists were clasped in chains. Andy tried to break them, and found he could barely move his arms. The room he was in was made of stone, there was a hole in the ceiling and some moonlight crept its way through.

"You will not be able to break those chains." A cold, calculating voice came from the dark. The origin of the voice walked into the light of the room. It was a rather short and skinny man. He held a book in his left hand and was dressed entirely in black.

"And what makes you think that, little shrimp?" Andy countered with. The man did not seem fazed by the insult.

"I would like to tell you that chain is some special magic bullshit that seals your power, but no. that is a normal chain." the man talked as he wrote in his book. Upon closing it, Andy suddenly knew everything about his situation, and the cost of his knowledge. The book was a wish note, something that granted wishes at a price set by the user.

The user in this case was Virodh, though he went by Vir. A satanist who went around granting wishes in exchange for souls inevitably going to hell. He had used his note to reset all of Andy's stats to 1 in "Exchange" for chaining him up.

"Oh fuck off, that's overpowered bullshit." Andy said, the cost for the information was his ability to contact his party while chained.

Vir nodded, and went to leave. "We will be farming you for mana, so expect hell, though we don't actually need it, this is more... personal. A former incarnation of you slaughtered thousands of Satanists and we hold a damn grudge."

And thus the days of torture begun. Andy was drained of his magic every day in the most excruciating way imaginable. They gave him food, but barely enough, outside of that there was no interaction. Andy almost would have preferred a constant torture, then at least he would be in pain instead of bored. The days melded to weeks, then to months, then years. With nothing else to do Andy studied every square inch of his cell, it was all the same boring flat stone. His clothes were gone, rotted off of his body. On rare days he could see the moon, those days he coveted it as if they were miracles, for the moon was complex, beautiful, and the single most interesting thing to happen to him.

He spent the rest of the time meditating, at least he could strengthen his aura. Though he grew bored of it quickly. Then, one fateful day, Andy itched his nose and noticed something. His chains... They were just one chain. When he moved one arm the other pulled up, they were connected through the rock behind him. And with that Andy had an idea, one no sane man would possibly have.

For the next month Andy was as passive as he could be. He would not resist, he would simply comply. Eventually the ones who brought him food were more and more comfortable, eventually they stopped sliding him his food and just walked up, setting it in front of him. They all carried weapons, however there was one that particularly interested him... that was the one with the blades of chaos strapped loosely around his waist. So he waited, waited for the day that Kratos Jr. would bring him his food and turn his back at just the right time. And then it happened.

The man turned, and was in perfect position for Andy to act. He kicked him in the head, perfectly so that his brain went crashing around his skull and he was knocked out instantly. Then came the crazy part. Andy dislocated his shoulder, braced himself, and RIPPED HIS RIGHT ARM RIGHT OUT OF ITS SOCKET! Andy was immediately bombarded by system notifications that had been muted for so long, and the first thing he heard was his own screaming, the next-

[AGAIN? REALLY? HOW MANY INCARNATIONS ARE GOING TO RIP OFF THEIR OWN ARMS TO GET OUT OF PRISON?]

Andy just kinda cocked his head to the side. "How many have?"

[Two, but that's more than any normal incarnation cycle]

Andy shrugged it off and grabbed his weapon from his invintory and stormed off towards where he though that fucker Vir was. "Either way I need to kill this bastard."

[Yeah have fun with that, I'll let Eragon know what happened.]

Andy sighed. "You got my stats bro?"

Stats

Andy

Race: Human Dragon mix (Crusader, child of chaos)

{Level: 4219}

[HP: 5060]

[MP: LOCKED]

[Str: 7420] +1000

[Spd: 3702]+1000

[Dex: 507]+1000

[End: 148]+1000

[Def: 4120]+1000

[Int: LOCKED]

[Wis: LOCKED]

{Available stat points: 0}

Skills

Magic: LOCKED.

Swordsmanship: Holy Chaos style, Excellent.

Martial arts: Renewal Taekwondo, proficient.

Aura: Passive, tier two. +1000 to all physical stats

Semblance: That information is restricted

Bloodline abilities: Martial mayhem; martial arts are learned exponentially quicker. Curse of chaos: Any gift from a God of a conflicting domain will slowly degrade into nothingness(Note; only effective if the domain directly conflicts with the nature of chaos). Chaotic weapon mastery: increased effectiveness in weapons with a chaotic attribute. Memories of the past: Touching a weapon with a chaos attribute will allow you to learn from the past wielders.

Andy sighed as he hefted his sword out of his sheath, putting the sheath back into his inventory. He then glared at his left arm, the chains there stayed fused with his skin. They were a part of him, he may be able to remove them but as of now he had no idea how he would ever do that. For now he had to accept that they were a part of him, and they had sealed away all means of magic. His best guess was that the other side had sealed his physical abilities. That was fine, he was always much better with his sword than he was with his magic.

Andy took a turn into a hallway with a big set of doors at the end. There were two grunts guarding the door, and they were taken by surprise. The looks on their faces went from surprise, to confusion, then to fear as Andy closed the distance and buried his sword in the first's chest. He then kicked the other's head clean off before removing his sword and wiping the blood off. Andy wasted no time in opening the doors and walking inside.

It was a throne room. There was no other way of saying it. And on the throne was that damnable son of a bitch who put him in chains to begin with.

"VIR!"

The satanist looked completely horrified. He frantically scrambled for his book. Andy was there in less than a second, taking the book from his hands and tossing it away. He then placed his blade against Vir's neck and grinned maniacally.

"I swear by these chains on my arm, by the almighty God who chose me as his soldier, and by all those whom you made suffer that I shall never be imprisoned again. And that for every innocent you harmed, and for every sin you committed I shall kill one of you, and I will not stop until the Almighty himself orders me to. By this action I swear my first oath as a crusader, sealed by the blood of my enemy."

And with that, Andy sliced Vir's head off. And everything went red.