You Thought the Other Power ups Were Bullshit?

Andy was hurtling through space, he knew that his strength would most likely not be enough, but he had to try. The Anti Spiral mecha loomed before him, he expected to be slapped away like a fly but instead his body moved on its own, cutting the arms off like nothing. He continued to charge until he reached the cockpit. Andy was too dazed to notice what happened and just caught the tail end of a conversation. "Oh yes I will" It came from him, but it wasn't him. And with that, he swung his sword and everything exploded. When the light faded Andy came face to face with himself. But everything was different, he was taller, he held a blood-red Katana, and he had a metal arm.

"Ah, damnit, what now?"

"I have no Idea, dope arm though."

"Ah, thank you, which version of me are you?"

"Your next incarnation, I think."

"Hmm, well I think there's something I can do for you."

"What's that?"

"My stats, take them."

"Why?"

The other Andy just smiled, and literally punched the strength into him, simultaneously knocking him back into the present and giving him the most bullshit powerup ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Andy screamed as he shot up, awake.

Everyone jumped and looked at him funny. Yang flicked him in the forehead and stood up, "You passed out all of a sudden. Let me guess, visions of the past or something?"

Andy nodded and sat up, suddenly feeling much better. He reached up to his bandages and felt around. There was no pain, so he ripped them off, finding no injuries left, only scars. Everyone was gathered around, looking at him expectantly. And so, Andy walked over to a chair, sat down, and told them everything he knew.

Yang: Well that was a lot of shit, huh?

Powder: So you're a new incarnation? But you talked to the Andy we knew and he gave you his stats?

Andy: Yeah, and that reminds me...

He pulled up the stat menu.

Stats

Andy

Race: Dragon hybrid, Sayian, Demon, Viltrum.

{Level: 10,219}

[HP: 50,024]

[MP: LOCKED]

[Aura: 5,608,520]

[Str: 72,890] +100,000

[Spd: 250,000]+100,000

[Dex: 507]+100,000

[End: 10,586]+1000

[Def: 1,703,442]+100,000

[Int: LOCKED]

[Wis: LOCKED]

{Available stat points: 703,205}

Skills

Magic: LOCKED.

Swordsmanship: Holy Chaos style, complete mastery.

Martial arts: Renewal Taekwondo, proficient.

Aura: Passive, tier four(MAX). +100,000 to all physical stats

Semblance: That information is restricted

Bloodline abilities: Martial mayhem; martial arts are learned exponentially quicker. Curse of chaos: Any gift from a God of a conflicting domain will slowly degrade into nothingness(Note; only effective if the domain directly conflicts with the nature of chaos). Chaotic weapon mastery: increased effectiveness in weapons with a chaotic attribute. Memories of the past: Touching a weapon with a chaos attribute will allow you to learn from the past wielders.

Andy stared at his stats for a moment, trying to absorb the information. He still had no magic, but with these physical stats... he could go toe to toe with most anyone. Then there was the question of what to do with the available points that apparently his past self had just sat on. Whatever, Andy had enough of trying to be smart about shit so he just dumped all of his stats into strength.

Stats

Andy

Race: Dragon hybrid, Sayian, Demon, Viltrum.

{Level: 10,219}

[HP: 50,024]

[MP: LOCKED]

[Aura: 5,608,520]

[Str: 776,095] +100,000

[Spd: 250,000]+100,000

[Dex: 507]+100,000

[End: 10,586]+1000

[Def: 1,703,442]+100,000

[Int: LOCKED]

[Wis: LOCKED]

{Available stat points: 703,205}

Skills

Magic: LOCKED.

Swordsmanship: Holy Chaos style, complete mastery.

Martial arts: Renewal Taekwondo, proficient.

Aura: Passive, tier four(MAX). +100,000 to all physical stats

Semblance: That information is restricted

Bloodline abilities: Martial mayhem; martial arts are learned exponentially quicker. Curse of chaos: Any gift from a God of a conflicting domain will slowly degrade into nothingness(Note; only effective if the domain directly conflicts with the nature of chaos). Chaotic weapon mastery: increased effectiveness in weapons with a chaotic attribute. Memories of the past: Touching a weapon with a chaos attribute will allow you to learn from the past wielders.

Andy: Yeah, not much is going to be able to kill me now.

Yang: Good, but I'm guessing you still have no memories?

Andy: Nope.

Yang: Damn, well either way you should spend the rest of the day getting to know everyone better.

Andy nodded, getting up to do just that. He spent the day going from person to person, talking to each of them. He got along with all of them pretty much instantly, though he figured that was mostly because of their past with him. At the end of the day he went back to Yang's house and went back to the room he woke up in and laid down. He was about to drift off to sleep when the door slammed open and Yang walked through, literally grabbing him out of his bed and walking back out the door with him.

Andy: What are you doing?

Yang: I went a whole ass year without you, I am not waiting for you to grow a pair again.

Andy: So, I'm supposed to just sleep with you on practically the first day we met?

Yang: You saying no?

Andy: Hell no, I am not passing this up.

There was no sex that night, just wholesome cuddles. Andy probably should have been disappointed but honestly? He felt much more happy than he would have if they just banged all night.