• Marriage Carnival •

Hello Readers!

Before we begin, I want to extend my gratitude to all of you for giving a chance to this book.

• Leave a 💙 if you are excited to start this book.

• I would be the happiest if you rain your love on this story too. Do Vote, Share, Comment, Follow your author's account and add this book to your reading lists and library to be updated with the updates.

Theme -

This story is based on how gentle yet tough moving on in life can be, while handling life together with someone you barely know. It portrays the hurdles of an arranged marriage, managing the drastic change from a young pampered adult to a mature spouse, overnight and putting efforts to bring that ideal work-life balance. A simple and sweet story with lots of humour and struggles in getting to know each other and even, discovering the perfect versions of self.

Characters -

Protagonists

1. Dr. Bhavna Das - Doctor. (26)

 (26)

2. Rihaan Bhardwaj - CEO of "The Resplendent", popular clothing brand of Asia. (30)

Bhavna's Family

Bhavna's Family

1. Dr. Ramakant Das - Bhavna's Grandfather. Vet doctor. (82)

2. Dr. Rakesh Das - Bhavna's Father. Surgeon. (65)

3. Rashmika Tripathy - Bhavna's Mother. Fashion Designer. (57)

Rihaan's Family

1. Sharad Bhardwaj - Rihaan's Father. Known as the king of hotels. Founder of the chain of renowned "Bhardwaj Hotels".(62)

2. Mahima Bhardwaj - Rihaan's Mother. Co-founder of "Bhardwaj Hotels". Currently, presiding as the CEO. (55)

3. Vansh Bhardwaj - Younger brother of Rihaan. A young carefree third year medico. (22)

[[ Book Cover Credits - divineEEarth
    Aesthetics Credits - Innzaghi6 ]]

Important -

• The story and characters are frictional and are made by my imagination. Any resemblance with the characters' name is just a coincidence.

• The story is a peice of fiction, not reality. So, I don't intend to humiliate any region, religion, neither customs or beliefs, intentionally. Pardon, in case, I unintentionally commit any.

• Pictures and gifs used are not mine. All the graphics are related to their respective owners.

• Rude comments are not welcomed. If you are so obsessed with finding faults, please, find a better place. This book is not for you. Construction criticism welcomed.

• I won't entertain anyone copying my hardwork anyway. It includes the name, plot and dialogues of the story. Also, don't copy the work by changing its name and/or characters.

Copyright © 2022 Jyotirmayee Devi All Rights Reserved.

~••~••~••~••~

Thank you so much for stopping by. The first chapter would be published on 1st August, 22 (Monday). The prologue will be out in few hours. Keep waiting! See you.♥

Love,
Lonalicious❤