Marriage Carnival | 05. Traits Of Bhardwaj's

🎶 Love Me Thoda Aur by Arijit Singh.

• Rihaan •

The intimidating looks of my family members, made me squirm on the chair, I was resting on. The rage in Vansh's eyes made me cower and sit on the chair, crossed-legged, too petulantly.

"What? Stop murdering me with your eyes." I stated, clearing my parched throat.

"Really? See, the pot is calling the kettle black. Wonderful!" Vansh sighed hard, storming out of the room, making me pout.

Aren't patients handled gently?, I pouted again.

"Mom-Dad." I screeched like a jovious child to gain their attention. I too cringed at my tone. But, I had to be dramatic to ascertain their anger, which I deduced to be sky-soaring at the glare, they threw at my direction.

I sighed, focusing on my phone again and played Magic Tiles on my phone, shaking my head, vibing to the music, which played at each tap of my finger on the screen. My short duration of resonating with the beats of the music stopping as my forehead inclined towards the phone, making me lose that round. I pouted at the phone and then, my gaze wavered to the source of distraction.

"Why did you hit my forehead? I lost the game." I grumbled, glaring at Mom.

"We thought, we lost you and here, you are grumbling about losing a game. Seriously?" She hissed, twisting my ear. I was pleading her to free my ears, but she twisted it more, making me scream in pain.

In the meanwhile, I saw Bhavna entering the room with a tiffin box. She seemed amused for some reason as she strolled into the room. It dawned upon me that I was her source of amusement, when she laughed as I hissed, louder.

A rosy red flashed on the tip of my ears as embarrassment caught better of me. Her laughing spree seemed to halt as she took a glance of me, "Aunty, free his ears now. He has to eat something."

Laughing, she sat beside me, after dragging a chair adjacent to mine.

"Now, be a good boy and open your mouth." I heard her instructions, but glared at the ground as my own mother embarrassed me before her.

Huffing, I turned to the other side and played with my phone again, much to their annoyance. No one can inflate my mighty image infront of my future wife, can they?

"Oof" I breathed out as a bulky weight landed on my thigh.

"Why isn't my baby bear eating, huh? Did anyone say anything to my Rihi baby?" I heard Vansh utter, dramatically, cupping my cheeks, which puckered up my lips. Sitting on my lap, comfortably, like it's his throne.

"Rihi baby?" Bhavna's mirths filled the room as I couldn't stop myself from relishing the epitome of beauty before me. As if a spell, I was intoxicated with everything that concerned her.

A slight shake on my shoulder, made me clear my throat.

"Mom, I feel his fever is returning. We should let Bhavna Ma'am continue her treatment on him." Vansh conveyed everyone, quite seriously. My brows crinkled at his question as I was already feeling much better, still, the back of my palm inched forward to check my temperature.