Epilogue

Tw: Mentions of Rape

River

We all crowd around the edge of the volcano, singing some sacrifice song.

"Does he deserve to die?" Ryan Reynolds asks the crowd.

"YESSS!!!!" We all shout.

"Why?" He yells.

"He's a bitchface!!!" We all yell.

"He took my pants!! Donald Duck yells.

"He hurt my sister!" I yell.

"His dick is too small to punch or kick!!" Emily yells.

"He's ugly!!" Lady Gaga yells.

"He makes me throw up when I see him, because he's so ugly!" Taylor Swift agrees.

"REALIZE THE DEVIL!!!!" Ryan yells.

Batman brings in the bitchface, as the man himself cries, begging for mercy. "I love Justice!!" Batman cries.

"Please! Please don't sacrifice me!" He cries.

"No." I say shrugging.

"Hahaha!! 'No one's going to watch to touch the tainted bitch. I really fucked you up! If I can't have you, no one will! You were asking for it anyway, by the way you dressed. You know the innocent tomboy look turns me on. And being deaf, you asked for it to be honest.' Good luck sacrificing me!!"

"I- I begged him to stop. Pleaded with him. He... he kept telling me something but I couldn't hear. I just kept crying and asking for him to stop. When- when I started bleeding, from his grip on my wrists, he just laughed. I tried to scream, but he- he-" crying cuts off Keely.

"Oh don't cry babe. He's being sacrificed." Ariel says, flipping her little mermaid tail in her portable fish tank.

Keely nods. "Yeah!"

Batman picks up Kai, stuffing him into a shark, and Gru appears with his minions following behind him. "I heard bitchface's being sacrificed?"

Batman nods. "I love Justice!!" That's all Batman can say.

"Even Hitler wasn't that bad." Anne Frank says, crossing her arms as she glared at Kai, who's inside the shark. "Die bitch!"

"No, I didn't rape her. She asked for it. She dresses like a slut, literally just begging to be fucked. And she knows that being deaf is a turn on. She shouldn't have been deaf."

"I tried getting away! I kicked! I punched! I bit! Look at the pictures! See what I did to try and get away! I- I didn't ask for this. He's lying! I almost passed out from not being able to breath, because he- he-" crying cuts her off once again, making Kai laugh from inside the shark.

I jump when the shark starts talking to me. "It's all your fault River. You knew he was going to do something. Why didn't you stop him? You wanted your sister to get raped, didn't you? I bet you wish he killed her too! You hate her don't you?! If you didn't hate her, you would've saved her! Or at least done something other than just sat back and let her get hurt! What type of brother are you?! Maybe you should be the sacrificed one instead!"

"I love Justice!!" Batman cries, before punching the shark, a loud 'POW' sounds echoes through the volcano, shaking the ground.

My pet goldfish from the second grade, who I named fish, grabs my hand, pulling me away from the shark as I cry.

"Don't cry. The sharks a bitch." Fish tells me.

I nod. "Yeah. He's a bitch!"

The Fall Out Boys start playing Sugar, We're Going Down, and start a rave as the shark flops towards the hole of the volcano.

"I herby sentence Kyle Prescott to six years in prison, with parole." Ryan Reynolds says as he picks up the shark, with Kai inside, and throws him into the volcano.

Everyone cheers. And then the volcano erupts, spewing hot melted shark and Kai magma everywhere, burning us all alive.

———

I sit up, panting. I could've sworn I was actually burning.

"Hey Rivy, did you have an okay nap?" Emily asks softly, brushing some hair off my forehead.

"Y-yeah. I think. I had the weirdest dream. I can tell if it was a nightmare, or my biggest wish come true." I mumble, mumbling rubbing my eyes.

"Oh?"

"We sacrificed Kai in a volcano. But I kept hearing things from the trial. And the shark that ate Kai kept telling me everything I'm trying to move past. I cried. But then I was fine. Then we all burned alive by melted shark and Kai magma. But Kai died."

"I-" Emily clears her throat. "I think it's both your wish come true, and a nightmare."

I nod. Definitely both.

"Hey, Rivy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you baby."

I smile softly. "I love you too."

I don't even know where our lives have ended up. Wyatt's a dad, Abbey's a mom, Emily and I will be parents, my little sister will be a parent, there's no certainty for our future. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. Our lives have turned into a crazy mess. But then again, maybe that's a good thing. Maybe, it's a Beautiful Crazy.

THE END

And that my lovely tic tacs is the end of Beautiful Crazy. I have created more to a character in this book *cough* Kyle *cough* and now hate him more then I ever have.

Thanks to ChewyRoxy3 for giving me the idea to sacrifice Kai in a volcano. I hope I did not disappoint you tic tac. I tried my best.

Thank you all for reading this, y'all are the best. I'll let you know when I publish the second book, because all my characters need their mandatory two books. So this isn't the end of their story, just the end of this chapter of their lives.

Fair well tic tacs!!