💚3

Pallavi who was seating motionless and emotionless and watching the object in her hand which is actually preganancy testing kit which is showing positive line.

"Yes it mean that pallavi is pregnant".

But she is not shock because she was knowing after what happened with her that night was going to lead her here.

Actually few days back there was a party in club because of her so called step sister birthday.

Just her friend were there, Pallavi was not willing to go but her father again start with that if she will not go it will effect his reputation,what people will think that we didn't allow you to go.

And she was forced to go.

The club was for high profile people,few business man were also there, strong smell of alcohol was  all around.

For helping pallavi there was a maid always.

Pallavi was seating in corner quitely using her phone because she was not at all interested in that party.

But how Mansi can leave this chance to insult her in front of so many people.
She was not just wanted to insult her but she had made a plan which will work against pallavi leaving that house.

She paid the maid who was helping pallavi and told her to mix this drugs in her drink.

The drugs was not normal drugs it was special,which make the people horny and make the person loss his sense of understanding anything other than getting there release.

The maid make pallavi drink the juice which were mixed with drugs.

The plan was that she has already took plenty of money from a old man in exchange of having one night stand with pallavi.

Once she was losing her sense ,that old man dragged her wheel chair to a room.

While taking her Mansi told his body guard to take few pictures of them going in the room.

Than Mansi start enjoying her party and was having a evil smile because she know after today Pallavi count down to be out of Sawant's house begin.

Next day when pallavi open her eyes,her  head was aching so much.

She saw all around because this was not her room .

What shock her was her being naked,her clothes were all over the floor,her body was cover with marks and the bedsheet was having stain of blood on it.

That day she not for once shed tears her eyes were emotionless.

Seeing herself in that situation she was knowing that what as been happened.

She was knowing that some day or other her step sister will make some dirty plan and in which she might be successful.

Till today while she was holding positive pregnancy kit.

For a second thinking that she is having a child in her Womb,her eyes showed a emotions which just lasted for a seconds.

She went out of her room on the wheel chair.

After just coming out of the room she was welcome with a slap on her cheeks.

She wasn't shock because this all she expected.

Dad,
You stupid girl did there is any shame in you ha ? You are handicap you should know your limits.what the hell you did ,were you so desperate to get a man that you... really a old man.

Listening his words there was no effect on pallavi but the two ladies were so happy in there self.

Actually Mansi showed all the photos she was having by saying that someone kept them on the door.

Dad,
You ..you a just a shame for me I just don't know how can my daughter be like you,if you were getting this needy you should have tell me I might found someone ,what if that man reveal this photos to media ha what I will answer.you never care about my reputation but for once you should about your sister, people will raise the finger on her character because of you been characterless.

Mansi,
Dad, please Pallavi di might not know that man will blackmail her by sending pictures..

Dad,
Stop you always take her side but today it's enough, Pallavi explain why you did all this.

Pallavi,
Oh wow you really want my explanation has sun rised from West or what Mr.Sawant want will you do of my explanation ha ? Will you think you can trust me? What if I says that this all this is truth? Will you Kick me out of this house?

Dad,
You now you started talking like this to your dad ? You really deserve punishment and I don't need any explanation because you are shameless that why you have did this.

Pallavi,
Oh punishment, sound's interesting,what will you do Mr.Sawant.

Sulochana,
You... he is your father why you don't respect him ha?

Mr.Sawant,
No need to say her anything and today you crossed all the limit and you really didn't like us so just get out of this house.

Mansi,
Dad what are you saying where will Di go, see na she can't walk also.

Both mother and daughter were on cloud nine they were so happy.

Pallavi,
Finally I'm free from your fakeness world.

Pallavi push her wheel chair and went out of the house.

It was night time 10 something the street light were shining.

She went to a bus stop,all the surrounding was silent no car no vehicle was seen .

She wasn't showing any emotion,her eyes were sparking with fire,not a trace of hurt can be seen on her .

"I don't know where I going from here,but I promise it won't be boring ".

Now let's see what life is holding for pallavi.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.

Stay safe and happy and safe.

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😘🍉💜.