12💓

Sulochana,.
That bastar* pallavi ....how how how ....I told you Amruta to check the paper when it was signed but no you stupid can't do that also,our one plan succed but another failed and that was most important .you know na this papers are of the property which her mother left in pallavi's name ..it was like jackpot for us even if one day your so called father leave us.He always rule as if we our his servant and in front of media most treasure person this two face man ...If properties were in our hand I would have divorce him and lived like a rich single mom... media is there from whom we can get sympathy from so much people but but you spoil each and every thing...now where the hell Pallavi is where will we search her ha you fool can't handle this small matter also ha even when she was drugged it should have been piece of cake but no ....damn it.Give order to some people for searching for Pallavi I want her and she has to any how sign the papers.

Amruta,
O-ok m-mom.

Sulochana,
Stop shuttering Amruta it's irritating...go and do the work and this time don't use your useless brain and just do as been told...now get lost.

Sulochana pov,
Pallavi--- pallavi this girl can't let me happy ha ..when you were in the house than also and while leaving too but you don't know what this Sulochana can do ...last time tho I just drugged you but now if I have too harm you I won't back off because for me money is everything.

------------------------------------------------------------

Amruta pov,
Fu*k fu*k what the hell luck she have ha bloody...Yes just yesterday I got to know by the ugly old man that he didn't fu** her because of the call he left and once when he was back the door was locked..he knocked but no one open but he heard two people's moan and goan and my one of the friend saw a handsome and sexy hot man enter that room....so basically she got fuc*"ed by a hot man and she even didn't sign and I thought she might have signed and didn't give it a look and came back and now mom is angry with me ..what that day was my birthday and I was drunk and was busy with my boyfriend making out and mom expect in my drunken state I will do everything perfect...she should have did it by herself....but the main reason is that Pallavi because of her every thing is happening...

***************************
In RR mension.

Grandpa and grandma was sitting in there room having a serious face and a serious discussion.

Grandma,
Vijayander listen what ever I'm saying it for the child happiness only didn't you see the loneliness on both there faces.

Grandpa,
See jayanti I know whatever you told is for goodness but they are adult we just can't order them to do whatever we want..they have there life and the right to choose there partners.

Grandma,
Yes I know and I'm not saying that they have to marry eachother in any pressure it just a suggestion we will give them if they like it than it good na.

Grandpa, 
Even if they agree there no love in this marriage.

Grandma,
Did we have love marriage no na but we our together till now , happy and we love each other... Everything have a specific time .Love will happen once they came closer and know eachother.Time will make everything good and even Pallavi's kid... see I don't have problem for her to alone raised her child but if  that child will get a father name and a father love is this bad no na it's for the good... lets first talk to both of them individually and than together and what ever they will say I will listen I won't force them for it ok.

Grandpa,
Ok we will just say them and let them think and dicide.

______________________________________

Mr.Sawant,
What! how can that document are robbed ha it was kept in security lock with such strong passward but still stole and now you all have the audacity to show your faces just get lost and I want the document back its very important or else this deal with Russian will be cancelled with lots of losses...get that than go and get that back any how.

Mr.sawant pov,
The problem is not that I will face lose but that if the police get that document they will get that I'm in illegal business and it not good for me....but who dare to kept leg in my path? Just wait I will burn you😏.

********************************************************************

Everyone one planing, plotting and deciding but our two main people are talking....

Raghav,
Pallavi,so you have great interest in tattoos I see.

Pallavi,
Yes, this tattoo on my collar bone was my first ever tattoo...but I have few more tattoos on my body which I have designed.

Raghav,
You mean that you have customised tattoos?

Pallavi,
Yes...what about you do you have any?

Raghav,
Yes I do have .

Pallavi,
Where.

Raghav,
On my wa......

Ring Ring...

Raghav,
Excuse me It's important.

Pallavi,
Yah sure.

On the call,

Farhad,
Anna, it's important, one of the staff saw a handicap girl near that room and he is now dictating her look and the sketching artist making her look...so will you come or I bring it home?

Raghav,
I'm coming.

God started working on his plan.... lets wait for the results.

A/n:

See people in this story there will be vulgar and cursing words and slightly mature scene to in upcoming future chapter...so if you are uncomfortable do not read or skip that part....
Thank you.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇
Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😘🍉💜.