💛4

Pallavi was silently sitting near the bus stop.

Pallavi,
Mr.Sawant you and your so called family very soon will get what you deserve.

Her eyes was burning with revenge, not for once she was hurt or feeling upset.

This time she didn't complain to her Bappa about anything because this was what from starting she was knowing but her stepsister just crossed her limit ,she just not did a mistake but a crime and pallavi was not easily letting her go.

Now the first thing she has to do is find a shelter for her.

And about the child .....

As early said she shows that she is strong and didn't take any of there bullied seriously but still she is a human with heart even she feel hurt but she is not feeling anything related to Sawant's.

Her feelings was for the child in her womb.she know that this child will be problem for her in future but still she is not heartless to abort it.

She even think that in battle of elders there wasn't any mistake of the baby so punishing the child was as if punishing her own self.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world .It know no laws,no pity.It dares all the things and crush down remorselessly all the stands in its path".

Pallavi was willing to give birth because she didn't care what world would say but for herself,her thoughts matter more than anything.

Thinking all this there was a smirk on her face .....

All the so called sawant you are going to face your karma , your count down begin.

The street was empty when there was a voice of a car coming near.

The car stop in front of the bus stop and a man in black uniform came out.

Unknown,
Excuse me miss why are you sitting alone at this time? Do you waiting for someone or wanted lift?

Pallavi,
No, thanks I don't need your help.

Than suddenly a man in perfect grey suit with well build body his eyes were holding lot of emotions came near pallavi.

And that man is non other than Raghav Rao.

Raghav,
Miss, don't think of us as some spoil rich brat,we want to help you, you are sitting alone here at this time.It not safe here.

Pallavi,
Oh seriously, anyone will come and give me gyaan and I would believe you that you are not that someone spoil rich brat ha?

Raghav,
See I know you can't believe any random person but if I say my identity will you believe.

Pallavi,
Listen Mister who ever you are please leave me alone.

Raghav,
I'm Raghav Rao.

Pallavi,
Oh did I look fool to you that anyone will come and say that he is Raghav Rao and I will believe,he is Raghav Rao he won't randomly talk to anyone.

Raghav who was now getting irritate removed his identity card and show to her.

Raghav,
Now.

Pallavi was little taken aback like she never thought that one day she will meet him and that to in this situation.

She respect his hardwork because in just few years he made his company country's no. One, people think him rude and arrogant but she still think he might be having his reason to not show his face.

Pallavi,
Nice to meet you Mr.Rao but please leave me alone.

Raghav,
At night time I can't leave a girl alone on the street its very dangerous and your situation is also not helping.

Pallavi,
Oh now I see are you feeling sympathy that a girl who can't ran also when someone come to hurt me or feeling pity on me ha.

Her eyes were having fire in them while saying this,from starting she didn't like someone pity her or sympathy for her being disabled.

Raghav who can read a persons emotions seeing her eyes were little shock to see her emotionless face .

He tried to read her but she was behaving as if stone.

He was coming back from the office when he suddenly saw a girl sitting alone at this time.

He being kind and can't see anyone in problem wanted to help her.

He send Farhad to ask her why she is there but seeing her responding in negatively he step out to know what happened.

When he saw her face he found that he have seen her before but where he can't remember.

Raghav,
Listen,is there any problem you can share with me I just wanted to help you and there is nothing to sympathy or pity .A women is enough to help themself but sometimes rely on someone it won't harm your ego.

Pallavi was in deep thoughts she was thinking should she seek his help or not .

She was feeling that she can trust him.

Pallavi,
Ok I didn't have shelter so ...

Raghav,
So you can come with me and live in my house and please don't take me wrong just wanted to help you and even I didn't live alone my grandparents also live with me so you can trust me.

Pallavi,
Just for today, tomorrow I will leave the house.

Raghav,
Ok tomorrow na we will see tomorrow.

Pallavi push her wheel chair towards his car but now she was thinking how to seat.

Raghav,
Let me help you and your wheel chair will be home before you,you don't have to worry.

He pick her in his arms and shift her in the car seat and he to took the seat.

He ordered his man to bring wheel chair at home before they reach.

Two people who were destined to meet are finally meeting.

What god plan for them we will see!

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.

Stay safe and happy and healthy 😘
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye 😇💜🍉.