13💝

Grandpa,
Why he look so stressed after coming from office,when he was going he was having another glow but now?

Grandma,
Might be having work load ,give him some time he will be fine.

Grandpa,
Yah right.

*************************************

ON THE CALL.

Pallavi,
Oh mom you want to say that sulochana is behind me and Mr. Sawant too,nice it seems interesting.

Mom,
Baby I know you're not afraid of them but still be cautious,we never knew whats cooking in there mind.

Pallavi,
Yah mom I will keep that in my mind.

Mom,
Ok leave this ,how is life going I mean do you talk to him?

Pallavi,
Mom not again this topic.

Mom,
Pallavi,see! you have always like him , liking from 4 years ,you never thought about other man and relationships.Baby see this ups and down will never end in our life but because of that we can't suppress our feelings.In this getting justice for us you are forgetting that you too have a life and feelings,you too love someone.This planning plotting of that waste people won't stop than why you don't move forward and hug your happiness.I know you are strong enough to fight this but letting someone stand with you won't hurt right.
"Talk to Raghav that you love him not from now but from years".

Pallavi,
Mom! See mom it all just one sided and I don't won't to be a burden on someone,if I love him it's not that he would love me back.Even if he except me there won't be love ,(sad chuckle)
Mine life won't be happy till I got us justice and once everything would sort out you ,me and daddu will live a happy and peaceful life.

Mom,
Yah as if you have saw the future, Pallavi it's life and it itself have some plan, as you think as you plan we never knew will it ever happen in that way..... leave it.
About one-sided love so never judge a book by it's cover.
You should atleast talk to him and leave everything on god.

Pallavi,
Mom I have something to do I will talk to you later.

........

**********************************

Mom's pov,
You can run from this all but you will soon realise running won't help .

_____________________________________________

Pallavi pov,
It isn't that easy mom it isn't,in this year's from my childhood to till date very few people that I want in my life because whom I wish to be with me they leave me and now I stopped to even wish when I know I won't get and even will get it ,it won't last longer.
Like see na what I always wanted a peaceful life ,a happy small family,simple and happy life but from childhood there are very few times I would have even  being really happy, that smile was real.
And one of the time was when I very first saw him,Raghav.......

Flashback,

4 years back

Oh see who came this cripple,who don't even have a parents,who knows is she even a real blood of Sawant's ,I tho even got to know her mom was cheating,like who knew how low she and her mother could be.

(Sad chuckle)
This was always normal for me ,and there is nothing new about all this my childhood and now my younger hood, just people change but ther words never .
It not about me this is about how low there mentality is.

That day too I have came to college to submit my assignment as I study from home but for this work I have too come.

And as ever this people who think them as high standard people but in reality there mentality sucks.

I just ignored them and push my wheelchair towards the classs I was in mid way when I listen something.....

Who gave you rights to judge her mother and her , making fun of someone's situation?
This type of people should go and get brain wash .

His words were limited he spoke and went from there,that day I felt something,he took a stand for a stranger,he didn't saw me but I did and that day is still fresh in my heart.First time I saw him and lost my heart to him.That time he was a college student who make his own empires in today's time with his hardwork and known as The Raghav Rao .

Flashback end.

He just took a stand for me, I didn't need tho but still when no one was saying a word for me he was there taking a stand for this stranger .

With help of daddu I find out who he was ,that beautiful feelings has changed into love which I always try to supress infront of him.

Mom is right I should talk to him but I can't this feelings and the peace, security I feel near him I-I don't w-wont to lost ,why would he except me ? Who am I? He has his own life and he deserves someone better who can give him the love he deserves,I-I can't give him that love, he has went through alot from his childhood and needed someone who could be his ,give him the time he needed the love he needed.
What about me who's life sucks,who have lots of enemy in her family.....fuck family my foot. They doesn't deserve to be called family.

Some might think how I can fall for him just because he took a stand for me and just told some mere words?
But for me it was first time I didn't felt alone.
I want him to be happy,I was living without him from 4 years and can live life long.

Pov ended.

Did she thinks she could?

On the other side.

Raghav pov,
What I saw was it truth?
According to that man she was the one in the room with me.
Should I trust that person?
Fuck what the hell is going on?
Now what to do ?

Knock knock....

Raghav,
Come in....ohh grandpa come na .

Grandpa,
Were you busy?

Raghav,
No ,just some work stress that's it.

Grandpa,
Actually came to have a important talk .

Raghav,
Say na.

Grandpa,
It's about Pallavi......

To be continue.............

A/n

That's it for today....
Due to some reasons I could not update.....
Thanks for being patience 🥰
Hope you will like it.
So one more suspense revealed, pallavi love him🫀.

Comment your favourite part and line.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye 😘🍉💜.

~carefree_girl97

24/1/23.