5🤎

As told by him just when they reached his house there was already her wheelchair.

Raghav pick her and help her sit on it.

He was going to push the wheel chair when she suddenly stopped him.

Pallavi,
Leave it I can do it by myself.

They enter the house which was obviously not silent because his grandparents were playing chess and were bickering over the game.

The sound of footsteps make them look at the door.

Grandma,
Come Raghav See na your grandpa is cheating in the game.

Grandpa,
Hey you stop blaming me for no reason ok.....

But both close there mouth which make the living room went in silence.They saw a girl on the wheel chair just enters the house,they were little shock but cover up with small smile.

Raghav went near them and even pallavi and Raghav took this place on the couch.

Raghav,
Actually she is hmm I mean I saw her on the bus stop all alone so just wanted to help her so bring her home.

Grandma,
Hmm so what's you name?

Pallavi,
Pallavi.

Grandma,
Just pallavi?

Pallavi,
Yes .

Pallavi wasn't so interested in talking but as she was going to leave in there home so them questioning her was normal.She wasn't showing any emotion not even a fake smile to show them.

His grandmother mother thought why such a innocent face but just emotionless.

In there journey from young to old his grandparents can know by seeing that person is really behaving what they are or showing off.

Pallavi was different she was having very cold behaviour and face without emotions or expression.

Pallavi,
Don't worry in morning I will leave this house.

Grandpa,
And were will you go?

Pallavi,
That my problem I will see.

Grandma,
Beta listen there is no force but you can leave here till you get a proper shelter.

Pallavi,
Who said that I don't have shelter?

His grandmother just smile.

Grandma,
You might have shelter but you didn't want to go there am I right or am I right?

Pallavi,
See I didn't want to bunden on anyone so as soon as I will get a place to live I will leave the house.

Grandpa,
Ok beta, it's late Raghav go and show guest room to her.

Raghav took her to the room.....

Raghav,
If you need something just call from the telephone kept near lamp and maid will be there.

Pallavi,
Thank you so mu------

She didn't completed the sentence she started vomitting.
She want to go in washroom but she was not able to stop her vomitting.

Raghav got worried he call the maid to help her and went behind her and started rubbing her back.

Once pallavi get calm....

Raghav,
Are you ok and just wait doctor is coming.

Pallavi,
What doctor but I didn't want doctor I o......

She didn't completed the sentence till than doctor came that doctor was family doctor who live near by there house.

Maid already clean the room and pallavi was lying on the bed with help of maid and Raghav.

Doctor was checking her.

Doctor,
Vomiting is normal in this situation,you should take rest.

Raghav,
Excuse me Mr.shah in which situation you are talking about?

Doctor,
Preganancy yes she is pregnant why you didn't know and who is she I never saw her before.

Raghav,
She is my friend.

Doctor,
Ohk.

Then doctor give a prescription to Farhad to bring the medicine and went out.

Raghav,
You didn't told you are pregnant?

Pallavi,
Why should I told you ha who you are to know my personal life.

Grandma,
Oh wow small baby going to come soon I'm so excited to play with the baby.

Her age was making her super excited listening that baby is going to come,she always wanted to make her grandson marry and soon to get great grandson.
But as Raghav is not planning to marry soon so she have to wait,but listening about child she got happy.

Grandpa,
But beta were is the baby's father he should be with you in this situation.

Pallavi who just thought about all this which happens to her a fire Spark in her eyes and in her heart.

Pallavi,
I'm enough for my child and about the father so I don't know.

Pallavi was not embarrassed at all she was really enough for her child and she was also not ashamed saying she don't know his father.

Why should she feels ashamed shouldn't that man should feel who just use her.

His grandparents were taken aback but they were open minded they really understand that there was something happened but they are not noisy to ask her more.

The most shocked was Raghav he didn't know why he was feeling guilty and uneasiness.

Raghav,
You should take rest.

Pallavi just nodded her head and close her eyes.

One by one everyone leaves the room,once every one was out pallavi open her eyes watch out of the window the moon from the bed.

She was thinking but what she didn't know, she was look blanking towards moon.
Wondering what life hold for her,will she be able to smiled someday,will someone going to be her support,will she get her dreams fulfill,will she will be able to love,will she be able to birth a baby,will happiness ever come in her life,will someone will love her more than himself.

There were lot of will,but will she ever know that God as plan everything for her.

On the other side....

Raghav who went on the terrace and seeing the moon took out a cigarette and started smoking and watching the moon sitting on the ground.

He was in very deep thoughts thinking why does he felt guilty and uneasiness knowing she was pregnant.
He was thinking how his life will go just always coming from office having dinner then going to terrace all alone seeing the moon and smoking,will someday there will be someone to stop him from smoking or that person might be also smoking,will he be able to call someone as mine,will he be able to love anyone,will someone will love him.

His life also have so much will but same, will he be able to know that God started his plan.

HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN TO EVERY ONE.😘🍉🍉

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😘🍉💜.