10💖

As said by him each and every one standing in the line in front of Raghav and the security team was ready with CCTV cameras.

Raghav,
Now fastly speak who were the people who spike my drink I will just give you 1 minutes just say from your mouth and I will let you go but if I came to know with the cameras than you better prepare yourself for coming on the streets.

Raghav really waited for 1 minutes when one of the waiter came in front.
He was shivering and suddenly kneel down on his knees in front of Raghav and started apologising.

Waiter,
I- I'm sorry sir I was the one but I didn't do to harm you I was given good amount of money to spike your drink I really didn't recognise that you were The Raghav Rao if I were knew it I had never did it please leave me I so sorry sir.

Raghav,
Oh if you didn't know someone identity than you have the right to spike the drink so now you will play with someone life with there identity, if that person is big shot you won't dare but if he is not so know you can right,money money just this is important.

Waiter,
S-sorry sir I will never do this again not to anyone.

Raghav,
Call the police and take him away and play the recording,now I wont to see who got that daring to plan to spike my drink.

----------------------------------------------

Other side ....

Mom,
So are you leaving fine there ?

Pallavi,
Yes mom everything is fine grandpa and grandma keep good care of mine .

Mom,
And Raghav?

Pallavi,
He also we are now friends.

Mom,
Just friends?

Pallavi,
Yes mom.

Mom,
If your grandma have been alive she might be happy to see you that you can walk again.

Pallavi,
I know mom but still from heaven she might be seeing me and where is grandpa?

Mom,
He is out for some work,if that day dad was not have been there than.......

FLASHBACK......

That day when pallavi mom divorce her husband and went From there and when the accident happened Pallavi 's mom was highly injured but there was the luck that Pallavi's grandfather was there on the road for work , seeing that his daughter and granddaughter was in accident he quickly call the ambulance .

They were quickly send to operation theatre and the operation started.

Both mother and daughter were out of danger but Pallavi has really lost the capability to walk.

Her grandfather wanted to hide the news of them being alive but as Mr.Sawant came to know that her daughter was alive but before he knew about that his wife was also alive the old man have completely make other believe that she was dead.

Her grandfather took her mother to his house where they lived but can't take her granddaughter but he knew that she will be fine because Mr.Sawant take good care about his reputation so that sake he will not harm his granddaughter.

Soon the news spread and than Pallavi was bring in Sawant's house .

Doctor has told him that once Pallavi turn 12 and her body will be fit for the treatment they can start the treatment of her legs but Mr.Sawant don't won't to spend his money on her so he never took her for treatment.

One full year Pallavi lived like a lifeless soul when one day after coming from school she saw her mother at the corner doing action for calling her , Pallavi eyes shine like they finally saw what they were waiting for.

Sawant's family didn't give so Focus when she come home aur what she do so she always come alone from school with a driver who always come late and sometimes tho even after hours.

So she was alone and than push her wheel chair towards her mother and her mother pick her in her arms.

Both mother and daughter were having tears seeing eachother after a year it was not like that her mother didn't want but she was 2 month in coma and than was weak to move out.

Seeing her daughter on the wheel chair her heart hurts than she took Pallavi towards her grandparents house .

His grandfather and grandmother was so happy to see there granddaughter.

His grandfather was the head of undercover police gang who keep there identity secret and make the illegally doing person suck in there trap.

So for keeping his identity hidden Pallavi's mom never told Pallavi's father that she also have family,Mr.Sawant the money minded for whom her mom fall in love not knowing that he  was in illegal works and cheating behind her back with the highest reputed man's daughter.

Than pallavi started living in Sawant family once she turn 12 her secretly treatment of  legs started which was arranged by her grandfather .

As she started growing she slowly started getting evidences of her father illegally work and slowly send towards her grandfather.

Her treatment was going well just when she turned 23 she finally gain her ability to walk but to collect more evidence for 1 year she never revealed that she can walk and she still has to hide it because the evidence are not enough to make Mr.sawant in the jail .

Flashback End......

Mom,
You have gone from so much I can't even describe once in the while you me us you where so lonely, In that house listening there insult, It's my fault if I have not fall for that rascal this all have been never happened your grandpa and grandma told me that they don't like him but my stubbornness did this much harm but now I want you to leave your past and focus on your present the love you never got I want you to get that I want you to be with the man whom you fall and be happy.

Pallavi,
Mom,it not easy to let go the past till I not gave that man the punishment of his work ,he loved his reputation and money na one by one I will snatch it and than for his illegal work he would be in the jail just few more evidence,if that women and her daughter have not make the situation like this I would have find everything but never less still I will,I will take the revenge for making you heartbreak.

A/n:

So pallavi can walk but it just from one year before that she was really handicap.
Hope you understand how here mother was alive.

Few points are revealed and few remain for upcoming chapters........

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.
Stay safe and happy and healthy.

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😇💜🍉.