6🖤

Morning came with nothing new because both the people still didn't got what they want.

Getting up and with help of the maids pallavi get ready and now was seating in the living room using her phone.

The man who have came ten minutes ago, reading some documents but still secretly glancing at her with his corner of eyes.

He was in deep thoughts,was his decision to bring pallavi home was right,did she is comfortable here,what is going in her mind,will she leave this house once she get shelter,whose baby she is carry,why her husband leave her or that baby is ........
Did she have family?

His mind was wondering with so much questions even he was shocked why he is thinking so much about her and why he wants answers of her personal life.

Not for a second that girl make her head up to see her surrounding,she is so busy with the phone, what so important in the phone?

Pallavi who can sense eyes on her didn't care must,she was in deep thoughts herself, phone was a excuse to avoid her surrounding she just wanted a proper shelter for her she didn't want anyone sympathy her and do fever on her,just because she is having a child in her womb she needs proper shelter and proper food to live .

But her mind was even thinking how to pay back Sawant's for there deed and specially her step sister who sell her.

Just thinking about that night a blur image came in her mind.

Far near a couch was sitting two older peoples they were seeing deeply to the younger people and wondering want going on.

The living room was drop dead silent no one speaking a word just everyone in there thoughts.

Grandma was getting impatient to seeing no one saying anything.

So she walk to the couch near to pallavi and got sitted .

Grandma,
Pallavi,can I ask you a question I mean please 🥺.

Pallavi was emotionless but seeing the old lady eyes she was little happy because she can see the sincerity in her eyes that she genuinely like pallavi not that show-off people see meet before.

Pallavi,
Yes, Grandma you can.

Grandma,
How old the child is I mean how many months pregnant you are?

Pallavi was taken aback but still she answered the question.

Pallavi,
It's just few weeks.

Grandma listening to it pout .

Grandma,
So that means I have to wait full nine months to meet a little partner.

Pallavi was little happy that someone is there to care about her child.

Pallavi,
Grandma if I say that this child is illegal and I even don't know the father's name will you hate the child.

Grandpa And Raghav who were silently listening there conversation was little shocked but they covered up with normal expression.

Grandma who was asked the question just gave a small smile and was going say  something when Raghav told in between.....

Raghav,
What your opinion on this? I mean what you think? do you hate the child because he was the reason of your misfortune?

Listening that Raghav blaming her child calling it her reason of misfortune make pallavi anger because the real reason was the Sawant family her so called step sister for all her misfortune.

Pallavi,
Mr. Rao I respect you but you didn't have any right to blame my child for my misfortune and about I think is crystal clear in mistake of the younger there isn't a ounce of mistake of this unborn soul.

Listening to her answer Raghav a gave a small smile to her.

Raghav,.
That's the point when you know that there wasn't the child mistake so why should one hate it and secondly like I don't have any right to blame neither you or your child ,like that other opinion didn't matter if they like is well and good but even they don't why you should care?.

Raghav words were like light that helping her to brighten the darkness in her heart.

Grandma,
He is right,this society have lots lots of time to judge you,to insult you,to make fun of you,to find your mistake and for blaming you but that society will become the most busy when it's comes to help you,when you need there support.So why you should mind what people say when you know what right for you ,you should listen to them who truly there for you,who truly love you.

Grandpa,
Yes,This world is very selfish you have money they will be like bees around honeycomb and if you doesn't than you are trash in there eyes.In this time you didn't need someone you need money from you hardwork to just stop there unholy mouths so rather focusing on what other things you should make yourself so strong and have your name high that people should tremble to say anything wrong about you.

This three people word and sentence gave pallavi a new perspective to live she just didn't want revenge but also her name with her hardwork that will make the people beg for there life.

Grandma,
Ok ok enough talks , pallavi were you get this tattoo it's looking so beautiful and attractive,you know even I want but this old man Didn't allow saying it's hurt.

She told while pouting.

Grandpa,
Hey you,you are old I'm still young ok and I was thinking good about you what's need of tattoo and when it will pain you will come crying to me and I care about you na I can I mean I can't see you in pain.

Seeing both oldy like this pallavi started laughing her laughing was like a music to everyone present there ,that laugh was real not that fake ,she was genuinely happy.

"HAPPY JANMASHTAMI TO ALL OF YOU "

Hope you like it if yes then vote and comment.

Stay safe and happy and healthy 😘
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye bye bye 🥰🍉💜.