22- Hot Italians

A little treat chapter for those who came from Sunshine, cause I did say characters from the previous book would make an appearance so here you go babes <3🤍

"I love it here!" Akari geeks out watching the scene before us.

"You must like violence huh?" I ask watching as Devin tries to put Simon in a chokehold while on his back as he walks around unfazed tidying up the living room.

"I told you last time. If you did it again I would personally jump you myself." She grunts trying to wrap her arm around the brute's neck- referring to when he poked her side tickling her in the process, which she didn't like very much.

"You can't jump me if there's only one person." He saids blankly fixing one of the throw over blankets with one hand the other holding one of her arms so she won't fully choke him out.

"Then what am I doing now, huh?" She asked completely out of breath.

"Failing."

She huffs when she realizes her tactics weren't working as she drops off his back dusting herself off, "Fine, but when you wake up bald don't say shit to me."

"Your not touching my head." He pokes her side again causing her to flinch before he walks away.

"You know what? You're right! I'm taking all your fucking fingers and you'll only see them on Christmas as ornaments on the damn tree!" She exclaims following him into the kitchen.

"Your house is fucking awesome." Akari laughs hitting Rowan's shoulder.

"Never bored moment here." He smiles.

"That may be true, but it's hella dangerous." August mutters from beside me.

"It can't be that dangerous." Akari waves her hand dismissively.

I look at her confused, "She just threaten to cut off his fingers and use them as ornaments after trying to choke him out. What's your definition of dangerous babes?"

She smiles, "She was just kidding." Her smiles fades as she turns to Rowan, "Right?"

"No." Instead of Rowan it was Devin who answers her mood more serene and calm.

We all look at her confused at the sudden change in atmosphere and she answers by holding up some money shrugging with a smile before putting it in her pocket.

Simon walks back out the kitchen- fingers still in tact, "Alessandro will be here shortly with his brother, and I think his brother is bringing his girlfriend so act right." He saids mostly to Devin.

"I feel targeted." She feigns hurt holding her hand over her heart.

"Good." The tattooed man gives a stiff nod.

The doorbell chimes throughout the house signaling the arrival of their friends, and Simon goes to answer the door.

Behind the door reveals a tall man with tan skin, dark green eyes, with dark brown hair dressed in navy blue slacks with a white button- the top two buttons undone, and thin gold chain decorating his neck.