29- Workout

Coldness hits my bare legs and I groan in protest, but it wasn't long before the coldness dissipated to be replaced with warmth and the weight of an eighteen year old

"Aren't you suppose to be waking me up?" I ask groggily as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He sighs, "In ten minutes. I came early to cuddle." He mutters against my neck.

I was too drowsy to give a verbal reply so I hummed tangling my fingers through his soft hair.

True to his words, August woke me up ten minutes later; though he gave me a warning that didn't stop me from resisting.

Dragging my feet with every step I walk into the bathroom, and start my routine.

I was brushing my teeth when August stepped into the bathroom leaning against the wall directly behind me; eyes trained on me. He's dressed in dark brown sweats and I don't know where his shirt went.

He's about to do something stupid, I feel it in my soul.

When I bend over to spit out the foam of toothpaste wiping my mouth August grabs my hips pulling my ass to his groin as he thrust his hips forward.

I try not to laugh as I send him an unimpressed look through the mirror.

His dimples appear as he wears a cocky grin, "One day, baby. One day."

I can't deny that my stomach flipped, and a smile quipped at my lips. I playfully roll my eyes walking out of the bathroom.

An outfit was set neatly on the on my bed beside a discarded white shirt, which I can only assume belongs to my boyfriend. The out fit was a pair of brown, low-rise cargo pants paired with a white crop top.

I don't think my stomach is that bad so I deemed crop tops...manageable.

When I was done getting dressed I realized August colored coordinated our outfits, brown and white.

"You're so beautiful and sexy, baby. How'd I end up with such perfect girlfriend?" August gently grabs my hand twirling me around.

"What do you want?" I said monotonously, and he chuckles.

"Nothing, baby. Just saying what's on my mind." He pulls me against him by hips before his hands disappear underneath waistband my cargo pants squeezing my ass. He has a problem.

"You and I both know I'm far from perfect." I lazily wrap my arms around his neck.

"Wow, Venus never took you for a liar." He kisses my forehead, his tone sounded like he was teasing but the meaning behind his words were sincere.