44- Hatred

TW: School 🔫🔫

Never would I have thought I would be the one to wake up early on purpose to get ready for school out of August and I

I missed two days of school, and I think August was adamant on me not going to school everyday, and as much as I admired how much he cares for me but missing two days of school was my limit.

I snuck out of his house while he was asleep at six in the morning to get ready. I took a shower, had to pick out my own outfit, and did my makeup. The sun risen at early seven when I was beginning to do my hair and that's when my room door busted open.

I jump a little at the sudden noise turning towards the upset August with wide eyes as he glares at me.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!?"

I raise my eyebrows at his raised tone and start looking around the room because I know he ain't talking to me.

I turn to him, "Lower your tone and try again."

He runs a hand through his hair muttering a sorry, "I meant was why did you leave?"

I nod in appreciation before answering, "To get ready for school and I don't care if you don't like it. I'm going with or without you."

"Of course I'm going with you." He scoffs, "I just had a minor panic attack because I didn't know where you were, I'm not letting you out of my sight for at least another ten years."

I chuckle at his exaggeration continuing my makeup routine.

When I was finally done getting ready we hop into August's white jeep.

"Are you sure you wanna go to school?" His hands squeezes my thigh glancing at me.

"Yes, Augs. I'll be fine." I send him a quick smile, "I just want to get through these last few months of high school, graduate, and forget about the whole thing."

I could tell he wanted yo say something but he doesn't, and just brings the back of my hand to his lips, "Anything you want, baby."

We pulled to the school, parking next to Rowan and Akari, and we get out the car.

Rowan was leaning on Akari's pink car smiling down at her teasingly with adoring eyes as she blushes at whatever her was saying.

"Good morning." I spoke.

Akari spins around facing me before throwing her arms around me, "Thank God you're here. I can finally talk to someone who isn't that one." She nods her head towards Rowan.

"You know you love talking to me, love." He voices from behind her.

A smirk plays on her lips as she shrugs, "Debatable."

I smile at the two before saying to Akari, "I missed you too."

"Good because I have some things to tell you." She raise her eyebrows as if hinting at something but I wasn't getting so I just nodded and smile.