24- Bridesmaids

"Do you know where my other heel is?" Akari ask as she limps around the room with one heel on

"Check near the closet." I suggest as I put on a pair of thin gold hoop earring.

"Found them!" She announces.

Today was the day we were going to attend a wedding of Agatha and Kevin. We weren't going to trash the place, we were going to have some free food and drinks, dance a little, then leave. Hopefully.

We are getting ready in me and August's room while the boys get ready in the other.

I sigh keeping my eyes on my face through the mirror finishing my makeup, and when I was done for the finishing touch I brush my lips with a coat of peach lip gloss for the finishing touch.

My eyes zoned in on my curly hair, it's not brushed back into my usual low ponytail. Instead I decided to define my curls and let them fall on my shoulders.

I fluff my hair before leaving the bathroom and walking into the bedroom where Akari was admiring herself in the mirror, and I can see why.

She's dressed beautifully in a brown satin solid backless mini dress with one side ruched a little higher than the other. She looked classy and elegant in a way, and I could tell she felt pretty.

I could say I feel the same. I strap on my clear heels that went with my long gold evening dress that had a square neckline held with spaghetti straps. It hugged my body nicely in a way that made me dislike it a little less.

"You ready?" I ask her grabbing my clutch from the nightstand.

She glances at me through the mirror nodding her head, "Yeah, let's go." She grabs her purse and we check if we're missing anything before leaving.

Akari takes out her room key and unlocks the door before walking into then room, and at the entrance we can hear the voices of the boys, and we stop.

"Row just help me!" August's voice pleads.

"I don't know how to tie a tie Beck! Why do you think I'm not wearing one?" Rowan replies.

"I thought you were scared Akari would choke you out again."

I turned to Akari, "Again?" I mouthed.

She rolls her eyes, "It was one time." She mouthed back.

Rowan's voice meets my ears, "To be fair I said jellyfishes were stupid, irrelevant creatures just to tick her off. She's hot when she's mad."