Third Book

Ok y'all the announcement of Book Three of the Beloved Series:

Synopsis

He thought she was a sinful angel of temptation, but the most annoying one.

She thought he was an arrogant, mannerless asshole sculpted to make her knees go weak.

Ivy Marigold Taylor, an intelligent, down to earth, veterinarian who lives in the moment. She manifests peace and positivity that was soon corrupted when a man's assistant gets sick and he has to pick up his dog from her monthly check up.

Carter Moretti, a businessman who runs a million dollar company who enjoys being in charge, ordering others around.

When faith plays it's cards and cause the two to bump into each other at a coffee shop he fumes over spilt apple juice and a ruined shirt, while she tells him to suck it up. Despite her beauty and his attraction towards her, he's too stubborn and prideful to admit that he wants her.

Being forced in the same perimeter repeatedly the two use annoying and insulting each other as an unknowing love language.

•••••••

Y'all I know it's cliche and shit but I never said I was unique and plus there'll be a trash panda.

Y'all gotta bully me into completing the last 4/10 chapters before I publish bc I'm just a hella good procrastinator, and tell me what y'all want me to write cause I'm clueless as hell.

This will probably come out early February if y'all bully me properly.

<3 💙