002

Y/n's POV

"What's your name kid?" The man asked me.

"Y/n," I answered simply. After he had found me, he let me inside to shower and gave me a change of clothes. I was now wearing an over sized t-shirt.

"How did you get here?" He continued questioning me.

"I don't know," I said earnestly. I couldn't tell him where I've been, he'll think I'm insane. I didn't even know what to call that place.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked.

"I just don't know okay!?" I pushed, raising my voice.

"Calm down kid, I need to know how you got here. Where are you from?" He asked a different question.

"Canada." I replied, (just pretend that's where your from.) He looked confused.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

"I would rather not talk about that." I said sternly, he was really crossing the line.

"How did you get form Canada to Hawkins?" He questioned. That's where I was... huh.

"You won't believe me.." I whispered.

"You'd be surprised how much I believe," he chuckled. I just sat there.

"A dark place, a cold place, a-a terrifying place," I said, my eyes glassing over. What was I doing? I couldn't tell him this!

"Was there anything in this place?" He asked, genuinely interested. How was he believing me?

"A monster with no face, and a... a shadow," I spoke softly. A tear falling as I blinked.

"The upside down..." he mumbled.

"The what?" I asked, I ask perking up.

"How long were you there?" He asked, completely ignoring my question.

"What year is it?"

"1985," The man replied. (Remember this takes place after season 2, so the party is going to start there first year of high school.)

"Day?" I asked.

"August 1st,"

"I was there for around 4 and a half years," I answered.

"Impossible," he whispered. I still didn't know his name.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Hopper, Jim Hopper." He replied, I nodded, my eyelids starting to get heavy.

"Hey kid, why don't we continue this conversation tomorrow. You can sleep on the couch," he sighed.

"Okay." I gave him a tight-lipped smile and dragged myself over to the couch, before laying down.

I fell asleep as soon as I hit the soft cushions.

*******

I woke up to a girl with medium length curly hair in my face.

"AH!" I screamed.

"What happened!?" Jim yelled coming out of the kitchen.

"Who's this?" The brunette asked sternly.

"That's Y/n," Jim said calmly.

"Why is she here?" The angered girl asked.

"Because she came from the upside down," he said looking into her in the eyes. The girls features softened.

"I'm Jane, or El," she introduced herself, putting her hand out.

"I'm Y/n, or N/n, nice to meet you Jane," I said shaking her hand. She smiled, I didn't.