004

Y/n's POV

We were once again in Mike's basement. We were just sitting there in silence. A comfortable silence.

"He sure is taking a long time," Dustin stated. We all sighed in annoyance, "What? I couldn't have been the only one who thought that silence was uncomfortable!"

"Well you were, Dumb ass," Mike said.

"Y/n, back me up here. You are my best friend after all!" Dustin exclaimed turning to me.

"Well you see Dustin. You are my first best friend. My first friend actually. Because I've never had a best friend I don't know what to say to Them. So I'm gonna say what I say to everyone. Shut the fuck up!" I told him. All of the boys snickered and Jane giggled.

I was happy that I made them laugh but I didn't smile.

"N/n I'm hurt! My bestest best bestie best friend, just told me to shut up!" Dustin said dramatically.

"I didn't tell you to shut up, I told you to shut the fuck up," I said.

"Fine then. My bestest best bestie best friend, just told me to shut the fuck up!" Dustin said again.

I clapped and then the rest of the kids clapped and Dustin was bowing. I wanted nothing more then to laugh but I couldn't, I don't know why but I couldn't.

We heard a knock on the basement door.

"I'll get it!" I exclaimed. The boys seemed very confused.

I opened the door to see a boy, probably around 17. He somewhat resembled Will.

"Hi," I said and ran back down the stairs. I don't like social interaction, I mean I'm surprised at how well I can talk to the party.

The Boy came walking down the stairs..

"Hey Will," The guy said.

"Hi Jonathan! Um I was wondering..." Will started.

"If you could stay here for a while?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah,"

"Of course, but I want to stay to," Jonathan said.

"What, why?" Will asked.

"Because this girl seems very mysterious, I mean normally Mike doesn't let anyone into your party."

"Her name is Y/n," Jane stated.

"Well then Y/n, it's nice to meet you," Jonathan said sticking his hand out. I shook his hand.

"So, um.." Will awkwardly mumbled.

"MICHAEL! Get up here now!" Karen yelled from upstairs. I flinched from the anger in her voice, Jonathan and Will looked at me weirdly.

"Ugh," Mike sighed, as he ran up the stairs.

"Y/n, why did you flinch when Mrs.Wheeler yelled?" Will asked. I stayed silent.

"N/n?" He questioned.

"No." I said.

"No what?" Jonathan asked.

"No." I stated again. I was not telling them anything. They did not have to know.

"N/n, come here," Jane said sweetly. I turned to her.

Jane/Eleven's POV

Y/n was acting strange. She was just looking at me.

A tear slid down her cheek. Dustin and Lucas were just watching, they had confused looks on their faces.

"Sweetheart," I said walking over to her, I was using words I had heard Karen say a few times. I hugged her tightly, "Are you okay?"

"No," She said again crying into my shoulder.