011

Y/n's POV

"Bye Will," I say waving, before closing the door, I walked over to the dinner table and sat down, "So Doc, what do you want?"

"Just to ask a couple questions," He replied, taking out a note book, "exactly how long were you in the UpsideDown?"

"Uh well I got there on December 1st, 1980, and got out August 1st, 1985," I quickly did the math in my head, "4 years and 8 months," I stated. Doctor Owens quickly wrote it down.

"How many encounters did you have with the demogorgan?"

"20 somethin'" I replied.

"Did you cover your mouth with anything to avoid breathing in the toxins?"

"No, I didn't even know there were toxins," I said confused.

"How is this humanly possible? The air itself should kill you in 2-3 months, and you should've gotten hypothermia," Owens sounded dumbfounded. His eyes went wide in realization, "May I see your wrist?"

"No," I said, pulling my wrist close to my body, Dr. Owens looked at me weird, but decided to move on.

"Um, how did you get out?" He asked awkwardly.

"Through a tree in the forest," I answered crossing my arms, I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.

"A tree?" He sounded very unsure.

"Why would I be joking?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he sighed giving up, "why won't you show me your wrist?"

I stayed silent.

Within a blink of an eye, Jim grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the table. They stared wide eyes at wrist, there were faded scars and fairly new ones, but threw it all you could see the number 012.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hopper said through clenched teeth, trying to stay calm.

"About what? The scars or the number?" I said quietly, even tho I'm normally a total bitch, I don't think it's the time.

"Let's start with the number," he stated.

"I discovered it when I was little, but my parents never answered my questions," I spoke softly, I inhaled deeply and continued, "I didn't know what it was until you told me about Jane, I still don't know much." I finished, I looked up at Dr. Owens and Jim, I coughed awkwardly and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep," I said and crawled onto the couch.

What the hell have I gotten myself into.

*time skip brought to you by a lazy author*

I woke the next morning to Jane sitting on top of me.

"What the hell," I exclaimed, sitting up and pushing her off me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"You sound like Hopper," I groaned, slumping back into the couch.

"That's not an answer," Jane said sternly.

"I don't know,"

"What's your-" Jane stopped, she was trying to find the word, "a-bil-ity?"

"I don't know," I repeated. She groaned and stood up.

"Go get clothes on," she said getting up and walking away.

I nodded to myself and went to Jane's room. I picked out a long sleeved black shirt, and blue jean shorts.

After changing I walked into the kitchen, I looked at the clock, it read 1:17 pm. No wonder Jim is no where to be seen.

"Jane!" I called, she came into the kitchen, "Why'd you wake me up so late?"

"You seemed peaceful," she replied, she looked over at me, "You tell Will."

"About what?" I asked, though I think I knew what she meant.

"About your papa," she said, grabbing an Eggo and plopping it in the toaster.

"It's not that simple," I argued.

"It's not your fault," she said, she was trying to say what happened to my mom wasn't my fault.

"I never said it was my fault," I stated, I crossed my arms and Jane's Eggo popped.

"You thought it," she sassed, as she grabbed her waffle and walked out of the kitchen.

She wasn't wrong. Deep down I did think it was my fault, but I would never admit that to her.

I sighed and walked into the living room, I decided to watch Tv. I turned on the news channel.

'Breaking news! Hawkins resident Chrissy MacDonald's body found near the quarry. The young 14 year old girl went missing around a week ago. Officials say the young girl most likely fell to her death, but we will have to wait for the autopsy report to be sure. More news on this tragic story later today.'

Shit. That must be what Jim was called in for when I first met the party. This poor girl, I mean at least her family went looking for her, but still.

I continued watching the news, until I heard a knock.

I got up and answered the door. As expected, it was Will.

I have to tell him today.