014

Your POV

I ran out of the cafeteria. I new that Will was following me but I couldn't be bothered to let him explain.
I ran down a hallway tears still running down my cheeks and realized it was a dead end. I quickly turned around to start running back, when I was stopped at the sight of a familiar boy.

"What do you want!" I yelled unintentionally.

"Please let me explain!" he pleaded.

"What is there to explain?! You broke your promise !" I yelled betrayal evident in my eyes, as a mixture of anger and sadness rushed through my veins.

"I'm sorry, but I had already made a promise to the party that if I found out about your past I would tell them!" he said truthfully.

"So you thought it would be a good idea to lie to me? Yeah, look where that got you!" I screamed pushing past him.

Before I could get away I felt the strong grip of a hand around wrist. I was quickly turned around and mpushing met those of Will Byers.

"Please don't leave," he whispered, smashing his lips onto mine.

The world around me melted away, an unfamiliar feeling rushof throughout me, a feeling I could only describe as

Love.

We pulled away ending the kiss, but that feeling stayed with me. I looked up into his gorgeous hazel eyes, as a wide smile spread across my face.

"Y/n, you just smiled," Will muttered in astonishment.

"Don't remind me," I giggled.

"And you giggled," he chuckled.

"Take your fucking money Will," I said shoved the money into his chest, "I'll see you later," I walked away proudly.

I just kissed Will freaking Byers

---

Just a quick little fluff chapter honestly I'm trying to rush this cuz we're getting closer to season 3, and I know this will be nothing like it.