015

Your POV

I skipped through the door as I got home, what an eventful day.

"Jane!?" I call from the living room, I hear rustling coming from Janes bedroom.

"What?" She said sweetly as she flopped down on the couch.

"I got you a present, see you get one half and I get the other," I said handing her the half that said best.
She started trying to wrap it around her head like a headband, before I stopped her, "It goes around your neck silky," I said giggling as I clipped it behind her neck.
She poked my mouth.

"Smile," she said confused, "you smile!" She said a smile of her own spreading across her face.

"I know," I said smiling even brighter then before.

"When?" She asked, I looked at her confused, "When... did... you first smile?" She choked out trying to find the right words.

"Me and Will... kissed!" I exclaimed happily. Janes jaw dropped, she pulled me into a hug.

"That's good," She said her faint dimples showing.

"Good? It's Great!" I say throwing my arms in the air, suddenly a pillow beside me caught on fire, Jane let out a yelp and started panicking.
I quickly grabbed the pillow trying not to burn myself on the fire, I threw the pillow into the sink and turned on the water.
Soon the fire was out and all that was left was a mixture of smoke and steam.

"I wonder what caused it," I said turning around, Janes eyes grew wide, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She slowly brought a shaky hand up to her face pointing at her nose.
My hand quickly shot to my nose feeling a thick liquid on my fingers, I pull my hand away and look at the red substance.

"Oh fuck."

***

I sat on the couch anxiously waiting for Wills arrival.

Will he even come?

Maybe he regrets the kiss.

I groan quietly to myself, what am I thinking just sitting here waiting for someone who probably won't show u-

Ding dong fuckers

Hdhhdbdbdbjdism!

I ran to the door, I quickly throwing it open.

"He-" Will starts but gets off by me violently pulling him inside the house and throwing him on couch, "Umm hi?"

"Hey," I reply quickly, "Jane he's hear!" I yell she comes out of her room.

"What's going on?" He questions.

"Kay, don't freak out but..." I trail off turning my wrist over to show him my tattoo.

"What the f-" he starts before Jane starts to speak,

"Shhhh,"

I sigh, "Basically I discovered it when I was young and my mom just said that it was nothing, so I believed her until I met Jane and I found out about her tattoo and figured mine must be similar. And then I didn't tell anyone until Jim found out, and then I told Jane and now I'm telling you." I say rather quickly, taking a deep breath, " and I think I just found out what my power is!" I say smiling.

"Is smiling gonna be a regular thing for you now?" He asked teasingly, I looked down at my hands.

"That's an off topic question, next." I say keeping a straight face, he just laughs, "you have been stopped."

"Anyways, what do you think your powers are?"

"I think I can make fire with my mind..." I said slightly scared at what his reaction might be.

"That's so cool," he said in amazement, "Can you... show me?"

"I can't do it on command," I sighed, I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Well how are you going to learn if you don't practice?" He asks a cheeky grin on his face.

"Will Byers you rebel,"