𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"Dispatch, this is Captain Nash. 118. Please advise DWP to shut the power off on this street." Bobby spoke into his radio as they pulled up to the scene and got out of the truck"Have them contact CalGEM to send a team of engineers to cap this well. What is the status of our victims?"

"Gabi, the driver, appears uninured, but it sounds like her passenger, Chloe, might have a brachial puncture wound."

"How's her breathing?" Hen questioned

"Described as labored."

"Copy that." Bobby answered "Okay, Ravi, I want you to start foaming this area. We don't want any accidental sparks igniting this oil." Ravi nodded and went back to the truck as the others headed towards the cars "See if we can get that hatch open."

Y/n went to the trunk and attempted to force it open Eddie, Bobby, and buck coming to help but it wouldn't budge "Ah, it's jammed."

"Give me the Jaws." Buck turned and someone handed it to him

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, negative, negative." Bobby annpiced quickly

"Buck, stop. Stop." Y/n said placing her hand on the jaws since she was beside him

"We're on top of an oil well." Bobby yelled at him over the sound of the rubbing oil

"Isn't that why we have the foam?"

"No, the foam is just a Band-Aid." Bobby shook his head as they all backed up"It's good for a spark or two, but we start cutting into metal, this whole thing's gonna go."

"We shatter the back of the glass, then go in." Eddie offered "No sparks with glass."

"But we got to cut through the seats to get to them, and again-" Bobby said and they all nodded knowing the end if that sentence

"-Tools and sparks." Y/n said allud

"What if we, uh, we shatter the moonroof?" Buck offered "You know, we pull them up and out."

"No, no, no. Look at the flow of that geyser." Bobby shut that down "We bust that glass, they're gonna drown in oil."

"Hey! Hey!" Hen ran over "One of them has a sucking chest wound. If we don't get them out, she's gonna drown in her own blood"

"We need someone to cap that well."

"Well, maybe we cap it ourselves." Y/n faced Bobby who made eye contact with her before nodding

"Let's go."

"Come on, everybody." Bobby said as they ran to the car once again "Let's go. Let's push. All right, let's push, let's go." They all pushed on the back of the car "Everybody push. Push!" It started to move "it's going, it's going. Push, guys, push. That's it. Let's go. Push, push, push. Keep going. That's it. Push. Push. That's it. Keep going."

The oil stopped and a ladder was brought over, y/n climbed up it and moved over as Eddie came up beside her as she waited for the call to go. When she got it she looked to Bobby "Glass breaking. Three, two, one."

The glass shattered and she cleared it out, Bobby went to the window before looking down at hen "okay. Bag."

Hen threw the bag at him and he caught it

"All right. Yeah." Eddie faced the girls again "Let's get you out of there."

"No. I'm fine. Help her first." The girl covering the other spoke "She's not talking anymore."

"We save you, and we can get in here and save her." Y/n told her leaning over "All right, take my arm." The girl reached out for her and she pulled her out "All right. I got you."