part 6 - aftermath , afterparty 😜😜😜

"EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME ME! I WALK IN THE DOOR YOU START CREAMING 😻"

HEY YALL I FINALLY GOT THE SLEEP I NEEDED LAST NIGHT WOOOOOO ALSO i love henry but..

me after making y'all hate henry in the comments 😈-

Back to Y/N's depressing POV-

"He's not going to stop doing this, He will throw out our whole friendship for this Dammit!" I can't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks when I bump into someone.

"Ah shit sorry" I look up to see William staring me in the eye. I start to wipe the Tears off my cheeks, "Why are you sorr-" He stops when he noticed I started to walk away from him and Towards my car. Just as I exit the Hallway he grabs me twists me and pulls me in a hug. That was my breaking point, I burst out crying into his arms.  We stood like this for 2 minutes before I pulled away..

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." I quickly Run out of the Restaurant and Into my car simply not caring if William was following or not. I didn't need another lecture from Henry. I don't need to cross any boundaries with William. I start to pull out of the Parking lot and I see Him standing there With a frown.

I shouldn't have came here today, At all.

William's POV-

I stood there watching the crying girl drive away in her F/C car. I could only wonder what they were arguing about, But seeing how she had quickly pulled away from me, I obviously played a part in this. Then it Hit me, They we're obviously yelling about what was going on on the Cameras? So was it True?

Was Henry trying to Hook up with Y/N..? Were they Hooking up? And that's why Henry got mad at her? Oh fuck no. Not today.

I quickly make my way to the office seeing Henry up and laughing while on the phone. So while she was miserable he was living His best life? Fucking Bastard . "Henry are you Hooking Up with Y/N!?"  I yelled at him not caring who in the fucking restaurant heard. Henrys face turned red with embarrassment. "pfft- No! Why would I do that?!" Henry said while bursting out laughing. "Well I don't know maybe because you drove the woman to fucking tears with your yelling! So what else could you too possibly have going on that you fucking did that!" I yelled at him,

( maybe bc we both have crushes on you willy boo 🥺🥺 )

"William! Me and Y/N are just friends. Please- I would never date someone like her" Henry added emphasizing the 'her'. He was acting an awful lot like a turd right now, And i'm not having it! "Henry isn't she your fucking best friend!" I yelled.

"She isn't my best friend, Please. She doesn't even make it to my top 5 friends! More like #11!" Henry yelled. "Henry you're a sick Bastard." Fine! if he didn't want to be Y/N's #1,

I would.

Henry's POV 😐 -

William had just busted into my office and started blurting on and on about Y/N. Why would Y/N be my best friend after she fucking was all over my Crush when she fucking knows!

Williams words kept replaying in my mind.. Maybe I went a bit far but I don't care! The woman is a fucking backstabber. Then it hit me, Why was he so concerned about Y/N! He should be concerned about me I knew him for longer! I check the security cameras from after Y/N had left my office and there she was. Hugging William, Digging her face in his chest.

Fucking backstabber. I called and called her but no answer, I know her house isn't that far so she has to be fucking home by now! Why wasn't she answering! She always answers my car. You know what fuck this! I bet she's home, Hands in her pants, fantasizing about William.

back to Y/N's POV 😋-

There I was laying in my bed balling my eyes out listening to my playlist, I ignored Henry's calls because I knew exactly what the man was calling about. The cameras. I was not about to deal with that.

It went on like this for another 10 minutes before Henry FINALLY stopped calling. Not too soon after one of the best songs on my playlist started playing. Maneater.

The song actually gave me all the confidence I needed to stop crying and hop out of my bed. Wait why was I crying again? I have off tonight which means I could do whatever I wanted to do! Henry could fuck himself because it Hadn't even been an Hour and the man already got mad!

I put on my F/C lace tank top with a Mini skirt, with some matching leg warmers. I looked good. Now I see why Henry is Jealous. I'm hot! I wouldn't be surprised if William did Want me! I thought causing myself to laugh knowing I was just lying to myself.  I take some photos to savor this moment that I actually felt sexy, I took some with the Polaroid and taped them around my mirror border before heading out.

Right now it was currently 7PM which means the diner was closing which means I only have such little time to get out before Henry drags himself to my house. I took the time as a sign to get the fuck out of my house I hopped In my car and started to Drive to the closest Karaoke Bar To my house and Unlucky for me. It was two blocks away from my house. Greaaat.

I pulled into the parking lot praying that Henry wouldn't pass it and see my car. I went in and as soon as I walk in I sign up for the Karaoke I would be #29 meaning in 4 turns it would be me who would be singing and Y'all know I had to sing yours truly, babydoll 😈! "Can I get 4 shots of Vodka please?" I ask, I wasn't a lightweight, I could hold my shit!

"You sure you can handle all that?" A middle aged man says looking at me with a dirty grin his eyes full of lust. "Look at me like that again and i'll twist your neck." I replied scaring him off. "Jeez calm down, Woman!" He replied walking away. "Finally," I replied getting my shots I was only able to drink two before a man behind me drank the other two and hugged me from behind. "Why did you run away darling?" A man with a sexy almost TOO sexy British accent said.

A familiar scent filled my nostrils, Lavender and Citrus,

William.

- -
WOO WAS THAT THE LIQUOR TALKING OR DID Y/N JUST SAY THE MANS ACCENT WAS SEXY

AND HE HUGGED HER WOOOOOOOOO
also what is y'all's opinion on henry now that i released this chapter 😋..

BYE HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL!

- lolita 💜

- 1188 words -