part 16 - pay up

"DANCE WITH MEEE THE GALLOWDANCE AS DISORIENTATED AS YOU CANNN"

look you guys... i know i know i haven't posted in 3 days i'm sorry 😔.. i was going to work on this earlier but i got sucked into watching chucky, then got to binging EddieVR q q then at 6:00pm ya girl had to do laundry then I proceeded to take a two hour shower .. i'm doing a bit better now so hopefully this part makes up for my inactivity

also i binged miraculous (yes as a 17 year old girl i'm waiting for my fucking closure on this show 😔.) AND I SAW THE EPISODE WHERE THEY REVEALED THERE IDENTITIES BUT NOO GOOD ENDING FOR US GABRIEL HAD TO BE EAVESDROPPING ON THERE CONVO AND HEARD ADRIEN CALL MARI 'Milady' AND THAT RUINED IT ALL 😭.. LIKE GABRIEL YOU BITCH YOU SHOULDA MINDED YOUR OWN 😐.

 LIKE GABRIEL YOU BITCH YOU SHOULDA MINDED YOUR OWN 😐

- - Will I Am's POV 🥺 - -

"When I grow up, I'm going to Marry Y/N!" Micheal said with a grin on his face. "Yeah sure bud, Now rest." I say before tucking the young boy in. "I'm not sleepy!" He whined kicking the blanket above him. "Micheal this is not your house be respectful." I say. "Fine!" He said, Exaggerating on the e's. I turn around and as I'm about to get Y/N, there she was just standing there in the doorway causing me to jump. "Hello..." I reply awkwardly as i'm sure I looked a fool to the woman.

"William." Before I knew it the Woman pushed me on the bed and put a quilt over me. "What-" I manage to say before she covers my mouth with her hand, Muffling anything else I was going to say. "Just go to sleep." She says. I lick the Woman's hand causing her to pull away. "Ew what the fuck William!" She wiped her hand on the sheet causing me to laugh. "Give me one reason to go to sleep and maybe I'll try." I reply causing the Woman to look at me in annoyance. "William other than all your 'handsome' you look tired, and that makes you look like ass." She replied blatantly, "Yeah no.." I try to pick myself up but the woman pushes me back down.

"You still owe me remember?" I replied causing the woman to just stand there. "I know William, You're not sleeping in my bed for no reason." She rolled her eyes and wouldn't let me get up. "At least sleep in the bed with me." I scoffed. "Yeah Y/N!" I looked beside me and there was Micheal awake, possibly heard everything else. Y/N looked in shock at the child surprised he was even awake. "No thank you" She tries to walk away but I grab her wrist and pull her back. "William." She says in a stern tone. "Pleaseee" Micheal whined. "There's no space, Plus I have to talk to Henry, I'll be back!" She said.

"No you're not." I reply, A bitter tone coming out with it. I pull her In the bed right in between me and Micheal. "Yay!" Micheal said and cuddled up close to her. "Now can you sleep?" She sighed. "Absolutely!" With that I pull the Woman towards me and wrap my arms around her and doze off.

- -

- - Y/N's POV - -

After about 1 hour William and Micheal had both fell asleep, Giving me the chance to escape from his grasp. I get off the bed and head out the house. It was now about 4:22pm and I ought to find Henry. The man hadn't answered anything, not even a 'read' at the bare minimum. I start to drive to his house hoping he would be there, and to my luck he was. I pull into his driveway at hopes he would at least answer the door.

( guys this was supposed to be released last night i fell asleep and couldn't finish writing, help ☠️)

    I knock on his door and there stood the man, Looking bum as ever. "Heyy" I say before he almost slams the door in my face. "Henry what's wrong" I push the door open and walk inside. "Hey Y/N, And sorry just tired you know?" He responded. "You sure you're alright?" I ask. "Yeah, I invited William but he didn't respond so i've basically been alone for the past time" He chuckled awkwardly than sat down. "You could've answered my call I could've kept you company." I say playfully.

    "Yeah but I needed to apologize, But he didn't answer my call, and when he did his maid said he wasn't there. Like where could the man be?" i /He says rolling his eyes "If you ask me I think the woman has a crush on him" He rolled his eyes. "Really I thought she was terrified.." I say causing the both of us to laugh.  "Maybe she's.. Kinky?" He said only causing me to add to the laughter. "Henry, Take a quick shower if you will then we're going to my house." I say.

    "Why? My house is fine." He reply's. "You wanted to apologize to William correct?" I say. "He's at your house..?" He asked confused. "I invited him this morning when neither you or Maria answered their phone, He should be asleep right now..?" I say. "Y/N what." Henry said. "Look before you get mad the man looked horrid and exhausted so I let him sleep nothing else I promise. Before I knew it he hugged me. "I'm sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have done all this to you." He pulled away and smiled, "It's fine Henry. Now go, You can't be musty while going to see that man you call your crush." I shoo him off and let him shower.

- - time skip 🥺 - -

   Once Henry was done showering we got in my car and started driving to my house. It wasn't long before we were there. The man's eyes widened once he saw Williams car. "Holy shit you were serious?!" He shouts nervously. "Why would I lie about William being in my house?" I laugh at the man's expense. "I thought it was for me to go over! I could've wore something nicer you know! Or uh-"

    "Henry you look just fine, Now come on!" I reply, We both step out of the car and start walking towards the door, Before I could even touch it William opens it before I could and smiles at me, Then proceeds to stare henry down. "Hey Darling!" He says refusing to acknowledge Henry's existence in the situation.  "Hey Will," Henry says. William proceeds to ignore him and walks back inside holding the door for the two of us. "Shit, Im sorry William." Henry replied looking down. "Who do you think you should apologize to? Not me."

    I elbowed William in the stomach. "He already apologized stop acting like a bitch." I whisper in his ear. "You'll pay for that love," He whispered back, This with a sly grin . "I told her I was sorry already trust me," Henry added smiling at William. "Then I guess I forgive you." William replied sitting on the couch.

- - time skip - -

    Clara had picked up Michael and Henry had left. The two men had made up and it didn't take long for the two to make up already. I believe everyone left already. I go to lay down in my bed as I am exhausted but I find it too hot. Goddamn summer. I sigh before taking my shirt off and putting on shorts, leaving me in just a bra and shorts before walking out. I head downstairs to grab a glass of water to cool myself down.

   I almost choke when I see William standing in the far corner of the room smirking at me causing me to jump . "Jesus William I thought you'd left?!" I shout still trying to catch my breath. Once I do so I realize how I'm dressed and notice I basically flashed the man. "Ah fuck I'm sorry!" I go to change but before I could exit the room he grabs my waist and pins me to the wall,

"I told you I'd make you pay didn't I?"

- -
smut next part? maybe 😍.. actually i don't know 😧.. idk if i feel comfy writing it so i guess it'll be a suprise ..

WOAH, so like this was me making up for 3 days of inactivity, i know it's horrible but I had to take a mental break for myself and my well being, I'm so sorry for not being able to write i know my story is ass but i feel like i'm letting y'all down as these parts progress..

luv u guys ❤️

- lolita 💜

- - 1500 words - -