part 15 - comfort

"YOURE MY EVERYTHING , MYYYYY EVERYTHIINNNG"

HEY BESTIES .. so uhm.. ya rewriting because words could not describe my hatred for the original one, ik people read it i apologize for that 😔.. BUT REWRITING BC THATS WASNT HOW I WANTED Y/N TO FIND OUT.. idk if i want y/n to keep seeing william as innocent or be his partner in crime.. YALL LMK 😻 no fr 😭

 - - Y/N's POV 😻 - -

- - Y/N's POV 😻 - -

I sit on the island in my kitchen in shock, It didn't make sense how the man could leave like that? I hope he left.. Not murder.. I shake off the thought and make my way to the refrigerator and grab my favorite drink / the ingredients to make my favorite drink. I do so, And sit on the couch. I switch on the tv only to reveal the news channel were talking about him too, I shift uncomfortably in my spot and change it to my favorite channel ( which I hope isn't the news 😧.. )

I didn't realize until now how alone my house was.. The atmosphere in the room just didn't feel good. At all. The last thing I wanted right now was to feel that way. I grab the phone that is set on the end table of the couch and dial Henry's number. I called a total amount of 5 times but the man didn't answer. He was ignoring me clearly. I call Maria but only get sent to voicemail, I assume she was at work.( and she is dw y'all maria is still ur bestie )

Great, The only two people I could bare to see right now are unavailable. I decide to go to my absolute last resort and call my mom. It wouldn't be amazing but I really didn't want to be alone. The phone rings two times before she answers. "Hey mom," I mumble. "Hey Sweetheart! You alright! I heard about Johnny" She said. "Ma!! Im fine, I'm sure he just ran off" I reply. At least that's what I wanted to think. This wasn't the first case of a missing person this year not solved. "Uhm, But what was the number that William Or Dave- Whatever! What was the number they called you from.." I ask shamefully. "Your boyfriend?" She teased. "Mom..."

"Well the number is 435-***-***" She replied happily. "Alright thanks," I reply while writing the number down. "Tell you're boyfriend I said Hi-" "BYE MOM.." I hang up before she could finish. Great now she's suspecting something too.? Now to call William.. I dialed his number and waited. "Afton household!" A woman responded. "Hi, Uhm Is William there?" I ask.

"Mr.Afton! Someone wants to speak to you!" I sigh, This man really has house maids.. How rich was he? A faint "Tell em' to fuck off!" Was heard from him. Great.. "Mr.Afton can't s-speak right now ma'am!" She said slightly frightened, clearly. "Tell him Y/N L/N wants to speak to him!" I reply before she could hang up. "S-Sir.?" She asks, Not talking to me. "What!" Is heard from the man.. Great he's angry. How much better could this get! "U-Uhm.. Y/N L/N!! She wants to speak to you!" She says to him. With that she hands him the phone and he speaks.

"Hey darling! What do you need!" A tired out William responded. "Jesus William who pissed on you this morning.?!" I say before laughing. "What." He replies. "You need to treat people with more respect! The woman was terrified!" I say still laughing at him. "Yeah Yeah whatever.. What did you need, Not that I mind hearing your voice of course.." I could tell the man was smirking across the phone. "I was wondering if you could come over? I don't want to be alone right now.." I ask embarrassed, No one could  see but if they could I would definitely be put in a record for "Worlds most reddest person!".