part 20- sick so no sex

"YOU SEE LOVE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT THERE!! YOU DO A LOT FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT CAREE"

OMG UHM 2K READS? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UHM THANK YOUSO MUCH THIS WEEK WAS SO ROUGH OMG I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT THAT YALL HAVE LEFT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME FOR ALL THIS

also what a coincidence i wrote about william getting a cold and then i had caught one the day after ☺️

GUYS. IM TELEPORTING ELIZABETH AND CC WHICH WILL BE NAMED EVAN FOR THIS BOOK INTO THIS ☺️.. IDC IF IT DOESNT LINE UP. -cries-

- -Y/N's completely bullshit POV-

- -
Y/N's completely bullshit POV-

I walk into the living room that William was resting in only to see him reading my journal, On the page that was already open. Without thinking I quickly set the tea and take it from him. "Huh- HEY!" He yelled but got briefly interrupted by a rough cough. "William! I deserve my privacy!" Right after I said that it hit me, I had wrote about Henry's crush on William.. Oh fuck no. "How far did you get..?" I ask hesitantly.

"Oh only to the part where you said I looked good~" He teased, I sigh in relief as he hadn't got to that part yet. "Why!" He smirked and picked up the cup of tea. I sit down beside him and lay my head back. "I write about private things you know? Can't have you knowing every one of my deepest darkest secrets can I?" I reply causing the man to stop smirking and sit up. "I wouldn't mind, Your's probably aren't even half as bad as mine." The man lays his head on my shoulder. "Really..? Tell me." I say, Now pestering him to tell me.

"I'd be a fool to tell you, heh." He chuckles and takes a sip on the tea. I pass him two pills and he looks at me as if i'm crazy. "Fuck are you looking at me like that for- You have a fever so you have to take medicine!" I yell nudging him in the shoulder. He hissed at it causing me to look at him in confusion. (do y'all think William would listen to Kurt Cobain- just a random thought..) "Sure your not trying to drug me.? Jesus.." He replied causing me to let out a muffled laugh in my palm. "No.. anyways what's wrong with your shoulder.?" I ask.

     "That cunt Britney punched me saying I was being stupid for harming you, She thought I had hit you or something in the bathroom and that's why you were soaked." He rolled his eyes and took the pills taking them dry. "You really are crazy huh.?" I say looking at him 'horrified' . "What..?" He said, a tone of fear clearly in his voice.  "You just took a pill, Dry. When you have something to drink. Right. There." I say pointing at his tea. "You wanna know something absolutely horrifying?" He says causing me to look at him. "What?" I ask. Genuinely curious what could be worse than taking a dry pill.

    "I have two other kids!" He says enthusiastically causing me to sit there in shock. "You're fucking lying. They're's no way a woman as hot as Clara wanted to have sex with you three times maybe even more with a condom. No fucking way." I say, Trying to mask the pang of guilt behind the "happy" facade. "Why not?" He towered over me staring me in the eye before I pushed him away. "William you're sick, And that's because your a fucking rat." I say looking the opposite way from him. "Plus I bet 'It's' Two inches so like.." I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

    "Are you trying to find out..? I don't mind-" He spoke before I cut him off. "William in all due respect, Is there ever a time where you're not horny? Jesus Christ, Plus if you do quote on quote have 3 kids than why would you want another one?" I reply causing him to turn red before going back to his normal pale skin. "fucking mole rat.." I say. "Whats that Love?" He let the word slip off his tongue like candy. He knew the advantage he had over me, The pet names and all, He knew. "FUCK YOUU" I yell a little bit too loudly scaring a dog that was being walked outside. It started having a barking frenzy causing me and William both to laugh. "Anyways.. Do you really have 3 kids.? Total like.. Honestly?" I say looking him in the eye.

   "Why would I lie about that?" He says. "Wait.. How are you so fucking young than?" Your like 24 soon to be 25 I think and have 3 kids..? You have a 7 year old kid Micheal I believe.?? And two others who are lord knows how old." I say. "Elizabeth my youngest is about 8 months and my Second youngest is 2." He says. "Wow you were getting at it huh.? And here all I can get is one night stands with random men." I say and start to laugh at my expense. "We could always-" He says before getting cut off by yawning.  "Alright! Come on!!" I pull him up and drag him to my room. "Right now..? Okay I'm never not ready for you-."

     "William shut the fuck up you're just going to sleep." I say cutting him off. "Well then.." He sits on my bed as I turn off the lamp beside my bed. I start heading towards the door as I have to clean up the mess made and get his clothing into the dryer. "Where are you going?" He asked, Noticing I was about to leave the room. "I have to go clean up, Plus I'll make myself a salad or something for dinner." I say before walking out. I close the door and head towards the couch, after all that's where i'd be sleeping.

"Goodnight my love."

- -

heyy.. hey.. how y'all doing... ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY I LOVE YALL OKG ONG ONGN OMG LIKE WHAT 2K READS,, 2K READS. WHAT . ONG LIKE MARRY ME ?? LIKE WOOOOOWWW

- lolita ❤️

- - 1034 words - -