part 22- new life, old feelings.

"HEY EMO BOY!"

i'm fucking crying this story has taken so much of a downfall i can't even anymore, hopefully my friends don't read this it has been okay but its slowly getting cringy. anyways hope y'all enjoy ig

- -

- -

Y/N's POV-

It's been a while since I was last in Hurricane, Ever since well.. that. I've moved to Washington. Not D.C, Just Washington. I couldn't afford to go FULLY across country, So I took it upon myself to move somewhere that wouldn't be too far, However in my Moneys reach. I've moved into a small condo and have gotten a Job at a convenience store, The salary isn't amazing.. But it pays the bills. I've been  trying to forget my life in Hurricane, How I didn't get to do the things I wanted to, How I truly never was free. Henry was an amazing friend but, controlling.

   If only I had done what I needed, Let William have what he ever so wanted. Jesus Christ, Did he move on? Is he with Henry now..? I can't seem to get his name out of my head, His accent, God his voice I never was a fan of the Brit's until I met him, He showed me life.. Oh fuck that, Not like I could ever live it-.

    "Hey N/N Whatcha Writing?!" My thoughts are Interrupted by Rosalie's voice, She'd been my boss for the past 1 year and 6 months? Almost 7. "Oh it's nothing.." I respond, Before I get to close my notebook she grabs the page and reads it. She looks at me with concerned eyes before I grab it back and slam it closed, I've been writing in this book ever since I moved here. "Woah Y/N.. This only makes me wonder what your life was like before you moved here" She smiled at me before sitting down on the bench next to me, Pulling out a cigarette.

     "Like shit." I put my hand out and she hands me one and lights it. "Context?" She spoke. "The man I fell in love with, Well my best friend had a liking towards him. It was just too much, You know? I came here to move on so if you can please just not bring it up that would be amazing.." I reply. "Alright-.. Sorry.." She replied leaving an awkward silence between us. The silence was short lived as some Man walked up to us, Extremely pale, His hair disheveled, And his clothing clean, Yet far from neat. He looked alright, I dare not say attractive.. but he seemed familiar.? He stared at me for about 10 seconds before Rosalie spoke.

      "Is there a reason your staring at my friend here? Dickhead." She interrupted. "Sorry for that, Eh.. I'm Y/N did you need anything?" I catch the man's eye contact and he smiled for a second before going back to his resting bitch face apparently. He seemed confused for a minute, Then replied. "Yes, I'm new to this town.. Do one of you mind giving me a tour." He asked, A texan accent with a tang of a British accent.. Hm.. "Yeah sure.. Quit being a pervert, We both know you just want a sex buddy, Now if you could leave..?" She flung her hand in a 'shoo' kind of motion.

     The man looked at her like he was angry, I could've swore he had that same Glare as William. Nope- Nope! William's not here Y/N it's time you move on! "Oh! Uh I'm sorry for my friend sure I could give you a tour of this town! It's not that big so We should be fine." I smile at Rosalie and she looks frightened. "Rosi!! You can't assume everyone's a pervert! Plus you always have my location so don't worry,!" I reply, This seemed to calm Rosalie.