part 10 - tag 😟

"wanna break from the ads 🙁"

currently sobbing because the wifi sucks ass where i am, also my dad snores loud as shit so i couldn't sleep 😔... ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS SNIPPIT OF MY EXHAUSTION 😻.

- -

Williams dumbass POV 😔-

"Dave Miller!"

"And why must you need to know?"

"Well because.." oops .. i hadn't thought of that.. "Y/N got a job at my restaurant..? I seek to know why she's late"

"Well she's sick, She came home drenched in rain, Crying saying she didn't feel good,"

"Do you know what she's sick with?"

"Might be a cold, But she has a fever, So she can't come in, Sorry."

"Oh, Do you mind if I visit?"

"No! Go ahead!"

- -

Too easy, I wonder if she actually got sick, because of me. "Ughhh why'd she have to run-"
My thought was quickly interrupted by a message,

"William I can't find Y/N I searched around the whole neighborhood and I can't find her! I think we should go to the cops if she's gone for another week. Especially with all the murders!" Since when was he worried -? He reeks of toxic behavior. "Henry she'll be fine just go to sleep already."

"C-Can I call you?"

"Why? So you could yell at me more? I think it's better if you just get the sleep you need Henry. Plus, I know where she is, I'll send you"

"Oh, Goodnight Will.."

"Please just call me William. I'm not In the mood for nicknames. Goodnight."

- -

Henry's POV-

William has been acting a little different ever since this mornings event. I can only wonder what happened that caused everything to go off track. I mean.. Why did Y/N storm out like that, and why was William acting so rude to me? Have I done something..? Why was he so ticked off I can't stand it! Why was Y/N so important to Him, I feel my body slide down the wall,

"Why can't I be Y/N..?" I yelled, "You don't want to be Y/N Henry." My wife interrupts. "Why fucking Not! She gets everything, She gets his attention. Ugh! It's not fair!!" I yell in defense before Maria cuts me off.. "No you don't! You may not see but ever since you introduced her to your little crush William she's been nothing but stressed! And you haven't been making it better by arguing with her! So put yourself in her shoes Henry! She's fucking miserable because you put all these demands on her!"

I froze In place, She was right.. I was making Y/N miserable... No wonder she fucking ran away! "I'm sorry-" "Give the woman some credit Henry! If she says, is with,  or does anything to William you call her a slut!" She yelled. "You're right, Im sorry.."

"It's not me you should apologize to, You should apologize to her." Maria added "I can try tomorrow, I haven't got in contact with her all day. But I'm sorry , I shouldn't have done this to you." I sighed. "Henry our marriage was never real, We will, and are always going to be good friends, but we tried to make it into a relationship and took it too far and had Charlie. At the end of the day we're just together to take care of her." Maria sighed.

"Your right.. We could always file for divorce then still live together to take care of her?" I added causing Maria to laugh, "Henry that's far too much for now anyways.. If you truly want to take it to court than I'll go," She said playfully nudging me in the arm, "Alright,Well i'm going to sleep."

"Alright Hen, Tomorrow we have to go to the Grocery store, So be up by 8 and we'll go at 12. ( keep the time in mind 😋 ) Goodnight Hen,"

"Goodnight Mar," I lay down in my bed and doze off,

- -
11:47

Y/N's POV

In the past 24 hours I felt like shit, Mentally, & Physically. I felt so guilty, The thought of my lips on his was enough to make me erupt with butterflies. But I couldn't, I couldn't hurt Henry, Not anymore than I already did. But William.. Hell where do I start on him, He's perfect, He's attractive, loving, se-

My thoughts quickly stop when I hear my mom's voice, "Y/N you have a visitor!" I heard the front door close I turn my head to the side and there is Williams car.. No! I can't see him right now. I quickly get out of my bed and shove the window open, I hop out onto the roof and leap down onto the lawn and start running Away from the house. How the fuck did he find me!

Williams POV-

I've got the address from the phone book, I pull into the driveway of this small beige duplex apartment. And I head to the front door and knock. I'm met with a short Woman with H/C curls and Brown eyes. "Are you the man I spoke with on the phone?" I nod.. "hmm, Alright! Might I ask would you happen to know a Henry Emily or what was it.. Uh- A William..?" She asked unsure of the name.

I shake my head no and she lets me inside, "I'm sorry Y/N couldn't come in today, She had a fever of 104 degrees Fahrenheit which is 40 degrees celsius anyways..  Y/N you have a visitor!" She yelled the last part with a wide grin on her face . We then heard a thud but discarded it. We headed upstairs. The woman opened the sdoor "Y/N lo-"

"Bloody Hell." I see a wide open window and the girl running off the lawn and onto the sidewalk. "Wha-" Her voice became muffled as I leaped out the window, Now chasing the girl on the side walk, Earned a few concerned looks from neighbors but I didn't care.

Y/N's POV

I kept running, Jesus Christ he was fast, I kept and kept on running. Tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt horrible.. But I can't stop not until I lose him.

"Fuck- Y/N stop running!" He yelled I bumped Into something.. someone. A familiar voice rang in my ears.. Henry. "Wh- Y/N?!? Oh my god I've been so worried- William?!? Wha-"  I pushed past him and kept running.

Great. Now I have both men on my ass. Fun. I snap out of my thoughts when I trip on something. I fall but suddenly don't have the energy, The fever I had escalated through the roof my head was pounding so fucking hard and I couldn't fucking breathe.

"Y/N! It's me Maria! Fuck are you alright-? Henry call the fucking police!!"

Was all I heard before everything went black.

- -

oopsi.. i made this chapter kinda depressing 😔... ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT . no fr i might double upload to make up for my
disappearance .

ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED MY LITTLE CLIP OF LETHARGY! 😻 LOVE YALL TO THE MOON AND BACK TYSM FOR 400 READS WOW!

- lolita 💜

- - 1190 words - -