draft 😈

You are hanging out with William when micheal comes home, micheal comes in the kitchen with a gift basket full of stuff and says "i'm going to invite my girlfriend over" (his girlfriend is you but from another universe for all my micheal simps 😘)  You and William both said it was okay as y'all proceeded to talk. Micheal walks out with a smirk and goes to his room, you hear him clean up his room which was the first time like, ever. You usually had to clean it for him,

    Since he did act like a dirty kid and threw bags of chips on the floor, But this time he cleans it? He's up to something.. It's not long before his girlfriend comes over, Once's they're in his room you hear an awfully familiar tune start playing.. Cbat.. Your face turns pale as a ghost (bye melanin ig 😍..) William noticed this. "What's going on love?" He asks, "Afraid Micheals throwing a party..?" He asks playfully but you weren't joking.

     You knew awfully well about the reddit guy.... for two years two.. tsk tsk. "Uhh... How do I say this...... The music?" I say. "Erm what about it..?" He asks. "It's a love making song for some people, No one will ever listen to it other wise.." You looked at him and he looked concerned but then got an idea..

- -

     Time skip

   Micheal was staying over at his girlfriends house for lord knows what. You'd just gotten back from the grocery store when you go in your kitchen and hear that god awful tune play yet again, this time micheal wasn't home, so who could it be? you go into your bedroom and see william dressed as a bunny.

"OOH FUCK NO-"

"OOH FUCK NO-"

- -

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS BEAUTIFUL DRAFT!! AND YOU COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHTT    

- 309 words -