CH 4

Natsuo walked downstairs, heading for the door, got out, and looked around, he got his phone out looking for the right person to call, Touya told him he could tell them where he is but he warned him that he doesn't want them on one go as Touya was nervous.
He dialed the number waiting for someone to pick up his call
" Natsu where have you been, we are worried sick here " he heard his older sister on the other side " sorry sis I had to do something I will tell you later " he replied
" where is mom, endavour, shoto, and hawks yumi"
He heard his mother on the other side talking to his sister asking about him
"Mom is here with me while dad, shoto, and Keigo are in dad's office they are discussing a new search for Touya and his kids " he could feel his sister's worry last time they did a new search they disappeared for 2 months and when they got back they were so furious as they couldn't find Touya, got give it to Touya he know how to hide well ever since they were kids Touya was the one who won every time they played hide and seek so it was no surprise.
" actually about that I need you and mom to go to endavour's office and put me on speaker yumi," he said looking at his brother's garden " why" he heard his sister
" just do what I said, I will tell you "
He heard his sister groaning and then talking to their mother he waited for her to reach and talk to his father while he stared at Touya's garden surprisingly taking good care of it, his attention returned to the phone after he heard his sister call him few times
" sorry I got caught up is everyone here," he said waiting for their answer which he heard
" ok sooooo ummmmm"
" Just tell us Natsu I hate it when you do that" yumi snapped at him causing him to sigh "I found Touya," he said quickly
" WHAT" he heard five different voices at the same time
" yeah I found him shigaraki took me to see him," he said rubbing his neck
" Where are you, how is he, did you see the kids" he heard his mother runt
"I can't tell you where, Touya gave me permission to tell you that I know where he is, he said you could come when he is ready, he is okay mom little skinny well a lot skinny  but he is good and I saw the triplets yeah"
He said
" Will he accept to see me" he heard hawks nervous voice
" look hawks I saw him he is afraid and betrayed but he said he will let you know when he could see you I even gave him your number, " Natsu said " just please this time don't hurt him he is broken hawks and the kids are the only thing that kept him alive all these years, so please try to put your shit together " Natsu pleaded
"I promise you Natsuo I miss him, I miss them"
" Did he say if I can talk or see him "
He heard endavour asking
" honestly yeah he asked me to give him your number which I refused at first but he said he wants this to end " Natsu scoffed,
He heard endavour sigh in relief but he didn't say anything just too tired to start a fight.
" why now, why suddenly " he heard his mom asking
" Hotaru, Hato, and Torou got angry at Touya for not having a family and Touya found out that there are some little shits who bullied my nephews about not having a mother or a family , so he decided that I should tell you" Natsu scoffed remembering his little nephews crying about it he heard growls from the other side.
He kept talking to them about what will they do until he heard a voice behind him
" Uncle Natsu who are you talking to? " he heard Torou behind him he looked at him
" hey Torou I'm talking to your grandmother and your uncle and aunt so they can come here," Natsu said taking him in his arms
" Natsuo is that one of the kids " he could hear his mom talking, he heard crying in the background but he paid it no mind
" yeah mom hold on for a second" Natsu put the phone on speaker so torou could hear them," say hi little guy " Natsu knows Touya will beat the shit out of him but he couldn't as he saw torou's wide smile on his little face
" Hello my name is torou " torou said with a wide smile on his face, Natsu heard crying on the other side as well as torou which caused him to frown " are you not happy that I talked to you," torou said " no no baby we are very happy to hear your voice " torou heard the person on the other side talking " then why are crying "
" We are crying in happiness torou " this time he heard a woman's voice
" oh ok so who are you " torou asked confused
" I'm your aunt torou my name is fuyumi also there is your uncle his name is shoto" torou heard his aunt then he heard uncle shoto saying " hi torou " torou giggled and replied" I'm your grandmother my name is rei torou," Torou said hi to his grandmother
" so torou how old are you and where are your brothers" Natsu heard his mother asking Torou starting a conversation with him
" I'm 4 years old, Hotaru and hato are training with dad and uncle shiga trying to fly with their wings but they fell on their faces " torou giggled " but why are you not training with your brothers torou " torou frowned at that question "I don't want to hurt dad again with my fire last time it caused a big scar on his arms" he said as tears started to fell, natsu hugged him as he cried out trying to calm him down "natsu, natsu what is going on is he ok " he heard hawks worried voice "he is ok hawks don't worry he is shaken up a little I will call you later," natsu said "wait natsu please check on touya's arms he will ignore the pain," hawks said begging him "will do, goodbye" natsu ended the call, turning his attention to torou, he hugged him ruffling his dark red hair trying to calm him, he heard the door open close behind him he turned around to see touya, natsu smiled then he handed touya his son.
" hey, torou let me see your hand, " Touya said trying to talk to his son, torou looked at his dad and then slowly showed his hands to his dad, Touya checked to see if there is any scar or burn on his hand but thankfully there isn't as he thought, torou has fire tolerance unlike him, Touya kissed his son's little hand then smiled " it's okay it doesn't hurt  torou your old man is a tough guy torou " Touya said putting his son down on the ground then he put his arms up to show him his quirk.
Torou gasped as he saw a big blue fire dancing around his dad's hand
" you can control your fire torou, don't be afraid from it use it ".

After that torou, Touya and Natsu got inside with the rest.

On the other side, a broken bird who just heard his older son's voice and his cry on the same day, hawks looked at the ceiling remembering all the memories, of when Touya said he will be with him as his mate when Touya helped him through his heat how he protected him like no one ever did, and he broke all of that by killing twice and betraying Touya, he still remembers his face how his eyes looked with anger he almost burned him, he still has this scar on his face he could get it fixed easily but Keigo wanted something from his mate, he hoped that Touya could forgive him, he hoped that he could meet his kids, that hope dies years ago but because of today hawks just hoped for the best.

A few hours passed still no sleep for that bird the guilt ate him alive like a black monster a villain even but the irony was the number 2 hero can't chase it away, the guilt ate him, and his sleep become nonexistent, two hours a day at most, dark bags under his eyes, he became a walking skeleton with no words just doing his daily job then returning to his fake home while his real home away from him, he missed his mate, he missed his alpha, his scent, how he played with his blonde hair, how Touya caressed his skin, he missed his lips, his body, he missed his kids his little boys who grow up without him, he wanted to comfort torou through his pain, he wanted to beat those little shits who bullied his kids, he wanted to hug them while they cried.

Two days passed with no words from Touya as they expected his call when the night came on the third night, Keigo received a call from a strange number, his eyes is filled with hope and tears as he answered the call
But to only receive silence on the other side
"Hello? " Keigo asked " who is this," he asked again but no answer then he heard Touya's slow breath then he whispered
" Keigo ", " hey Touya" Keigo couldn't believe he heard his mate's voice he missed that rough voice so much.
Hawks waited for anything after hearing his name but after minutes Touya hung up.
Hawks stared at the phone in a daze as his mind raced why did he hang up, did something happen to him, he was worried sick about his mate so after an hour full of deep thinking he decided to call that number, first, second third, on the sixth finally an answer.
" hello why are you calling dad on his phone he is sleeping " Keigo heard one of his little angels speaking.
happiness reached down to his lonely heart causing it to beat fast as it was some strange feeling that Keigo hadn't felt in a long time.
" hey kiddo I'm just checking if your dad is fine"
Keigo said trying to calm his heart down as it was the first time that he talked to one of his kids
" yeah dad is fine he is sleeping in our room as we couldn't sleep alone today" Keigo heard his son giggle which caused a big smile in Keigo's mouth " so what's your name kid' Keigo asked "my name is Hotaru"
Keigo heard his son then he heard another voice " Hotaru what are you doing"
" That man kept on calling dad's phone so I answered it hato" Hotaru answered then he left the phone forgetting about the phone already, for two hours he heard his two sons playing and talking to each other, hawks couldn't hang up the call, listening to them till his eyes finally closed then later Keigo finally fall asleep.

2k words 🚶🏻‍♀️
That's it see you next chapter