CH 13

Touya hugged his kids as they cried in his arms, Torou hugged his dad as tight as his little hands could get, and Hato was crying as Touya took him and his brothers in his arms saying soothing words trying to calm them down working after what seemed like half an hour the kids was clinging tightly to their father who was in pain due to his injuries. Still, he held in as his kids needed his comfort and that is what he promised himself when they were born.

The triplet finally fell asleep cuddling with their dad seeking his warmth, after a while Rei ran into the room after learning the news about the success of the rescue only to see her son and her grandchildren on the bed sleeping she calmed down and asked for a couple of chairs so the rest of the family can set down and help Touya with his children.

As she sat she saw Keigo looking at his kids outside the door she signed him to come inside but in quiet, he shook his head and left the room to go to continue the investigation to find the boss of the gang.

A few hours passed and Touya was woken by an immense pain in his side his eyes opened to see Torou trembling in his arms and his hand contained his blue fire which was directed at Touya who groaned in pain, as he saw some blood but he knows if he scared his son it would cause more fire, quickly he looked around to see his mother sleeping he quietly called out his mother who woken after few calls, her eyes widened as she saw what Torou was doing and blood was showing in Torou's side, Touya signalled to his mother to take Hato and Hotaru.

As she took two of the triplets Touya rotated to take Torou in his hands and rock him so he could calm down while humming calming sounds so his son could calm down little after a few minutes Torou was calm, he snuggled to his father who sighed in relief and looked at his mother who was very worried at her son, as blood was shown and she saw his skin which was already injured from earlier.

Rei signalled to Touya about his injuries who shook his head and asked her to give him his kids, Rei frowned. Still, she accepted as she put her grandchildren on the bed which was fairly big for all of them, Hato and Hotaru (I literally forgot just now how to write his name and just stayed for at least 5 minutes thinking how to write his name) moved to their father's warmth, who smiled slightly kissing their head or well trying to as he was trying to bed his side and injuries hurt like hell so he stayed in pain and looked at his mother who shook her head at her son as she already asked the nurse to get any doctor to check on him.

Later the doctor entered to check on Touya's new injuries, after that, they gave him painkillers to reduce his pain and sidded the pillows to be comfortable for his injuries then left leaving Touya to his mother alone who was glaring at him.

"you could have left them to search while you waited for the injuries to heal but you decided to go get a new one" Rei scolded her son who looked at her and smiled at her "Mom I don't know what you think who I am, but I am your son in the past even though I was beaten by Endeavor I would try to help Shoto from him so you think I will leave my babies alone thinking that is okay they will leave them I forgave you for what happened in the past but just know I am not like others I will sacrifice my life for my kids and I won't even think for a second about stopping in a midway," Touya said sternly even though he knows that his words will hurt he doesn't care, his mother know how she destroyed her son leaving him to Endeavor and her mind thinking that Touya was endeavour was one of the worst times as she did to him what she did to Shoto's face but they did't talk as no one at that time cared for him.

Rei looked at her son and then put her head down in shame as she remembered those painful memories, she sat down refusing to look at her son.

After few minutes Touya sighed then said "look mom what happend to me wasn't good and what you did is unforgavable but what i did after i became Dabi wasn't forgavable too so i stopped thinking about the past so i can beacame better to give my children the best live i could give them, i left for a reason and you know it even if you say my son or whatever you know that you hated me as i was the first reason that made you chained to my father as you didn't want this marriage in the first place, i don't want any excuse because i h\know and heard you saying it i really stopped caring about thinking what supposed to be family until i had them and they made me think about the family and such things i reconnected with you and Endeavor for them not for me or getting back to the family i am not a Todoroki and i won't, but i will call you a mom and such for them and them only, i am becoming better for them and that is what will happen so they can see me as their support, what i am saying i don't want you to scold or try to mother me cause in the end i stopped caring about you and Endeavor the moment i saw my shrine in that home, we will be on talking terms cause my kids wanted to have a family so i will accept you for them but not as my mother and such, and i am calling you a mom just for the little few faint memories that was filled with little warmth from you"