CH: 10

(This is touya, shoto, katsuki, and izuku's pov, note: this chapter may not have any conversation in it )

Touya searched around the day care to look for any evidence that could lead them to his children, he found blood on the floor of the class so maybe one of the students that had a quirk attacked one of the gang, as he searched he saw black spot he got closser, he saw burnt mark on the ground, hmmm torou maybe caused this he can use his quirk but can't control it maybe they scared him that he attacked them or one of them at least. Touya found splashes of blood too so that concluded that at least Torou caused one of them to be hurt, touya asked shoto to get someone to take those blood sample as it could lead one of the gangs shoto nodded and ran outside.
After searching through they went with the police to investigate thoroughly, shoto suggested telling hawks and endeavor as the scene in the daycare shows the same methods as many kidnappings happened in the daycares these past months, touya didn't think it through and just accepted the most important thing right now is finding his children, so touya nodded giving shoto his approval, shoto went outside to call his father, bokugo was furious so he went outside to search around in the island maybe there will be some rumors around but before he could get out touya stopped him, bokugo looked at him, "wait I'm going with you but we have to inform your mates they will work with the detective and we will work in our own way, and you don't know the way here so i will guide you" bokugo gritted his teath but he nodded, they waited for shoto.

Shoto sighed then he tried to calm down so he can talk to his father, he searched through the contacts then he dialed his father's number and waited as it rang
"Hey shoto shouldn't you be in vacation right now" shoto heard Endeavor's voice
" yeah about that ummm" shoto suttered as they didn't tell anyone that they will meet touya "what??" Endeavor asked
" look don't ask just listen this is an emergency we went to stay with touya and meet the kids but when went to the daycare it was empty and it turned out through the cameras that all kids have been kidnapped, and i know you and hawks have been on this case about the kidnappers and we want your help" as endeavor heard what shoto said he got up quickly those fuckers worked again they event went outside of their circle just so they can work, "those fuckers have gone out of their circle tell me where are you and send me your location i will come and hawks will come too" endeavor hanged up not caring if touya refused he will go and rescue his grandchildren, he went out of his office and asked his assistance to call hawks and tell him to meet endeavor in his home and to get a bag contain some of his clothes for at least a week and tell him this is an emergency.
He walked out to his car then after driving he reached the Todoroki's household.
He went inside and called out Rei
"Rei help me pack some of my clothes please and do you remember my emergency gear i need them if something happened" endeavor said entering his and wife's room.
"What's going on!?" Rei rushed to endeavor hearing his voice "something happened to touya our grandchildren got kidnapped and i need to go there, hawks will come too" as endeavor told her he chose his clothes and put them on the bed, he was in hurry, his phone vibrated and endeavor checked it to see that shoto send him his location touya really went far away, he will reach there maybe in 4 hours if he finished packing quickly he will arrive there at least on midnight to help them.
He nodded then put his phone back in his pocket to see Rei packing his clothes and hers??! "Rei what are you doing"
"I'm going with you i need to help my son" before endeavor can say anything "don't you dare say anything this is the first time we could help touya and our grandchildren are in danger we need to help and rescue them" they heard a gasp and turned to see fuyumi before saying anything "I'm going and no i will not stay and we should tell natsuo and shigaraki, shigaraki can help touya as he knows about gangs" fuyumi said and without waiting for their response she went to her room and she quickly called natsuo to tell him, and natsuo responded telling her they will be here in half an hour.
Natsuo reached his home with shigaraki and he saw keigo waiting inside his eyed held anger and his legs were bouncing.
Natsuo put his hands on keigo's shoulder " don't worry I'm sure they will take care of themselves and protect each other " natsuo said trying to calm keigo down.
Soon they all went to their destination, just few hours to reach touya.
.
.
.
.
In the other side bokugo and touya went in the streets especially the shady ones touya guided bokugo followed him quitely, they searched through the alleys around seeing any exchange and such here.

At 1 am endeavor, hawks, fuyumi, rei, natsuo qnd shigaraki reached the island as izuku met with them he suggested that fuyumi and rei go to touya's home to rest but they refused stating that they would see touya first but izuku said "touya and bokugo currently not here after shoto finished the call with you they wen out to search for any rumors in the shady places, the vigilants places and the villains sites too just to find any tips and they haven't called since then so i suggest you to stay in touya's house and help us in the morning i need hawks san and endeavor san to come with me to see the information that they had on the gang and shigaraki will help us in finding the most suspicious between them and we may need natsuo if touya or bokugo got injured" izuku expalined making fuyumi and rei sigh out in defeat as they nodded but they said they had to return to sleep for some hours at least 2 and such izuku smiled sadely and shook his head but he asked them to just be prepared if they need them and they all agreed natsup suggested that he will take fuyumi and rei with their bags and drive them to touya's home.

They all agreed and everyone went to their destination.
Endeavor and hawks both helped the detective and told them that aizawa and their detective will get here soon as they were connected to the case.

At 4 am bokugo and touya were meeting those thugs who allegedly know about the gang but it turned out that it was set up, there were surrounded by villains a lot of them touya and bokugo looked at each other they nodded at each other,
They fought as they could but the numbers were too many and they were injured badly especially touya.
Touya gritted his teeth and looked at bokugo who was at his end of his stamina too "hey angry bird i need you to fall back some steps" touya called out "what the fuck I'm not a coward you fucking moron" bokugo yelled in anger
"Just trust me fall back" touya said but he groned as one of the fuckers got his knees "NOW" touya yelled making bokugo grit his teeth but he listened to him falling back behind touya making touya facing all the villains as he smirked blue fire surrounded his body "you fuckers got yourself in that " as he said blue fire emitted around burning the street screams were heard, screams of help begging for their life but the fire won't stop.
Bokugo stared in horror he know that touya's body can't tolerate its fire especially if it was too hot and this was too much, he ran to touya to stop him.

Before bokugo can reach touya the flames calm down a little making touya visible to bokugo who quickly caught him to see burnt badly he looked to see the villains not dead but surprisingly unconscious he looked at touya in surprise " years made me learn how to not to burn them to death" touya smirked groaning as the burns hurts too much, bokugo panicked he quickly picked touya up to ran to any hospital " no i need you to call shoto first tell him i left few not wholy burnt and they can talk he must find my kids location I'm not leaving till they reach her those bitches will try to escape " bokugo tried to refuse but touya was stubborn as hell.

bokugo screamed in frustration "you todoriki's are fucking stubborn fine" he picked his phone called shoto and told him what happened and told him about touya he warned them that touya refused to leave so they had to hurry.

Few minutes and touya was getting unconscious he heard sirens then he felt himself got lifted.

Soon enough endeavor got those who can talk and gathered them so they can try to make them talk while natsuo went with touya, bokugo went too as he was injured hawks wanted to go but he knows touya will kill him if he went, he must search for his kids first.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for late updates idk actually I'm in a new chapter in my life and I'm trying to figure everything out.
Thanks for everything and i hope you like this chapter.