CH 8

This happened few days ago when touya stepped out to call someone (it was shot)
Shoto heard his phone ring he checked to see unknown number, he accepted the call to see who was it.
"Hello" shoto said "hey shoto" shoto heard deep voice which he couldn't recognize "who is this " shoto said
"Well that's harsh couldn't even figure your own brother's voice" the other side responded natsuo? No touya!!!! , natsuo said he gave touya hawks and endeavor's number but did touya ask for his number why!!?? " hey shoto, shoto oi" shoto heard touya "touya? " shoto asked, "yeah i asked natsuo for your number if you don't mind" shoto heard his brother "but why", " why what shoto " touya said "why did you ask for my number i thought that you hated me" shoto asked he heard a sigh on the other line " i never hated you shoto i was jealous and it got me to make me do crazy shit, well it was endeavor's fault that he only made it worse but i fucked myself later" touya replied, shoto stayed silent he was processing all that when he found out dabi's identity he couldn't believe he was his own brother his oldest at that, he thought that his brother hated him because of endeavor who only took shoto and throw the rest of his children, but now after hearing this he was relieved, "so why did you call me touya ni " shoto asked as he need to process what just happened " i called you because my oldest well your nephew his quirk manifested and he can't control it i can train him to control it but i need another fire quirk so i thought of you" touya said, "so you need me to tell you how to-" shoto was cut "no no i umm i ughh i want you to come here if you could to help me and your nephew" shoto stopped not believing what he just heard "you want me " shoto said "yeah " "you want me to come to your home" shoto said again "yes shoto i want you to come" touya replied "sorry can't believe that" "nah i know you need some time to thin-" shoto hurried to answer "no no i will come"
"Thank you sho, can i ask you to not tell the others you can tell nat if you want " touya said that "yeah but can i tell my mates also if they could come"
"Yeah you could bring broccoli and angry bird here if you want i need to apologize to them for what i did in the past and you too " shoto smiled but "wait how did you know that they are my mates" shoto said "please shoto anyone could see it, i may never be there for you but i know what's happening in your life, i need to go shoto they will wake up soon i will send you the location later talk to your mates then tell me whan are you coming,  talk to you later" shoto heard his brother then the call was ended.

Few hours later

Shoto entered his apartment to see bokugo on the couch reading
" I'm home" shoto said
"Welcome back sho " shoto heard izuku from the kitchen he went there to kiss his cheeks "what are you doing izu, you can't cook " shoto said while hugging his mate "way to make it obvious, I'm baking, i wanted to eat something sweet and we will order take out kachan is tired" izuku explained as he continues his work, shoto kissed his cheeks again then he went to change his clothes after he kissed katsuki.

They were eating in silence then "touya called me " shoto said suddenly causing izuku to spit his food out and katsuki looked at shoto in surprises
" he wanted us to come to his house it seems one of the kids is having some trouble with his fire quirk so he called me " he continued as he looked down to his food " he said he never hated me, he was jealous" he waited for an answer " did you accept" he heard katsuki, shoto nodded as he feared that they won't accept going to touya
" then we are going next week we will be off anyway we wanted to go out anyway" izuku said shoto looked at him in shock but when he looked he saw his mates smiling with their soft smile, shoto smiled and nodded " so your nephews know that we are coming " kat asked " i think he will make it a surprise i talked to them last time the told me they are fans of yours" shot thought for seconds "wait should i get some presents for them "
Shoto said then he got up quickly to change as he know he won't be able to get free till they go to his brother " sit down shoto finish eating then we will go to get some presents for our bastards nephews " katsuki said taking shoto's hand and pulling him so his mate can complete eating, shoto nodded then they finished eating after that the three mates went to get presents they literally bought anything they thought the kids will like shoto knows his brother will cuss him out but he needs to spoil his little nephews.

Few days later
Shoto, izuku, and katsuki were standing in front of touya's place it wasn't big nor small it was medium shoto saw the little garden which seems to be well taken care off, which surprised shoto, he never know his oldest brother hobbies and such and he never took him as a good gardener.
Shoto knocked on the door and waited nervously izuku took shoto's hand "hey don't worry" shoto looked at izuku, izuku smiled then he kissed his mate's checks to calm him down which helped a little, they heard footsteps heading to the door, the door opened to show touya's face which changed drastically from the last time they saw him, his black dyed hair returned to its original color to white hair, his scars were almost healed the Staples were gone in way touya looked like the pictures they saw in the todoroki's home.
"Shoto" touya smiled "touya" shoto replied in shock.
Minutes passed it wasn't awkward more like surprise of how touya looks now.
Touya chuckled at their shocked faces then said "so are you guys coming in or what" he opened the door wide then he turned to head to the kitchen but was stopped by his brother who hugged his back. Touya turned around to hug his youngest brother probably, that brat is taller than him now. "Damn and i thought i was going to be taller than you" he heard shotocs chuckle "in your dreams nee-san" touya smiled and looked at katsuki and izuku "you guys can consider yourself at home your room is upstairs i will show you so you can put your luggage their" touya parted with his brother then he showed them the room, touya returned to the kitchen so could continue cooking minutes passed then he heard footsteps behind him " need hand " katsuki said touya nodded " I'm sorry for kidnapping you" touya said still cooking and not looking at his brother's mate "it was all in the past and i was a brat back then just don't do it again" touya chuckled "yeah you're way more calm didn't thought you will be this mature"
"Oi what the fuck you mean " katsuki shouted " now that's more like you welcome back bokugo" touya said making katsuki curse the heck out of him, tgey talked for a while soon shoto and izuku joined them.
When it was time to go so he can get his kids he excused himself to get dressed, when he got down, he saw them dressed " we are going with you" shoto said determined " sure why not"
Touya shrugged the got the keys of the car and he went, the boys followed him and entered the car.
Arriving at the day care touya went inside to take his kids when he didn't see them he got little worried but he told himself they may be inside, so touya got inside to see the teacher and then he tripped off something "fuck" touya turned to see a body laying on the ground, he checked his pulse and he sighed out of relief when he felt it, touya got up to search around the place was a mess what the fuck happened here, he heard parents outside arriving and entering the place only to scream out as they saw the place inside.
Someone kidnapped the children of the daycare.
They kidnapped his children.
His children.
Touya glanced around to see anymore details so he can start searching for his kids only to notice that there was a blood, he saw burnt signs may be torou used his quirk on one of the kidnappers, touya turned he saw the parents calling the police he saw his brother enter as he heard the screams, shoto looked at his brother, shoto looked worried someone kidnapped his nephews.
And he won't rest till he find them.
The two brothers looked at each other then nodded as they head out side to search for the kids.
If it was shoto alone the kidnappers may have a chance to escape but three pro heroes and one ex villain.
Hope those kidnappers got out alive.
.
.
.
.
.
I may not update for a while as my exams will start really soon so i will try to update the other stories too.
Thanks for reading my story can't believe i reached 3k views.
Thank you ❤❤❤
I will try to update the next chapter before my exams.