CH 5

Weeks passed, and Natsu and shigaraki left Touya's home promising the kids that they will come back later.
Touya has been calling Keigo every day just so he can hear his voice then he hangs up, he can't talk to him yet so he just listens to his voice and Keigo knows that so he takes his chance to talk about anything when Touya calls, first night Touya hanged up the call after 2 minutes now he leaves the call until he falls asleep hearing Keigo's voice was a good change.
That night like always he called him Keigo answered immediately
"Hey tou, how have you been" he asked waiting few minutes just in case that touya will respond to him today, no answer came so he begin to talk about his day " shoto has been working with my agency you know, we have been trying to catch those children kidnappers but they hide pretty well they even got some yakuza who are helping them in exchange of some children who got quirks, so be careful they are dangerous i know you are far from here but from what i heard they expanded there business, be careful " keigo said " your mom has been calling every day i told her about the calls touya and she wants to hear your voice, so gave her a call it doesn't have to be with me, also i don't know if natsu told you or not but he let Torou talk to your family when he was with you, i heard you got hurt from his flames so please take care of yourself" keigo took a deep breath then continues " also i heard their voices Hato and Hotaru i don't know if they told you but they answered the phone and talked to me " he paused to chuckle " you should tell them that is wrong thing to do" keigo said " seems like hato took my personality from what i heard, he was planning to prank you touya" keigo heard a faint chuckle which made his heartbeat increase oh how he missed his mate's laugh and his voice, but he can wait, touya needs time so he can forgive keigo.
Keigo talked through the phone about his day listening to Touya's breath.
Suddenly the call got interrupted by one of their kids opening Touya's door and whispering " dad are you awake " his son called out to his mate " yes torou is something wrong" Keigo smiled as he heard his mate's voice "can I sleep with you today, Hato is snoring loudly" his son said giggling " yeah come here" Touya said as torou come close to his bed so he lifts him and put him beside him " can we cuddle " torou whispered " sure bud" Touya let his kid get up on his chest then he wrapped his arms around him
" what's going on torou, you have been distant lately," Touya said waiting for him to answer but he only got silence in return.
A few minutes later passed then he heard his son snores he smiled then gently kissed Toro's forehead.
He remembered that Keigo is on the other line he took his phone and then
"Night Keigo," he said hanging up the call and not waiting for the response.
On the other side a lonely hawk staring at his phone in disbelief.
It has been a long since he heard his mate's soft voice talking to him, maybe things will get better for them, just maybe.

Next day

Touya got up taking torou with him as he was awake but he was silent, Touya sighed out loud as he remembered when he was young and he had this phase where he blamed everything on himself, his flawed quirk, his hatred for shoto as his father pushed him away declaring that shoto was his masterpiece, his legacy as he said, in the end, Touya burned himself.
"Hey torou do you want to hear a story" Touta said as he brushed his son's hair, he waited for his response which came as a gentle nod Touya smiled as he took a deep breath
"Once upon a time there was a blue dragon who breathed out blue flames so strong that the other dragons got afraid of him, the blue flamed was so different from other fire that the other dragons breathed out, but the blue dragon had a problem his body couldn't take the heat from his own flame it caused him some pain, the other dragons didn't like that blue dragon has stronger flame they kicked the blue dragon out, the blue dragon was all alone sad that no one wanted him so he declared that he won't use his blue flame again, days passed as the blue dragon walked around without any destination but one day he saw a human kid, the kid was all alone crying, the blue dragon walked to the kid as he didn't want the kid to be sad, he got close to the kid slowly as the dragon feared that the kid will be frightened but the kid just looked at the dragon, the kid hated being alone and when he saw the dragon he was amazed by its color, that night the kid and the dragon became friends and then they spent their days together the kid helped the dragon with his blue flame so that it won't hurt the dragon, the dragon and the kid became stronger and years passed as they became heroes helping anyone in need" touya told the story to his son " torou with training you will control your fire and one day you will be a hero that help the other children " touya finished brushing torou's hair then he took him in his arms hugging him " but how, how can i control it dad " torou asked " i will train you" touya said as he got up and walked to the kitchen so he can make breakfast for all, " dad i don't want to hurt you like before " torou said as his dad put him in one of the chairs " kid you didn't hurt me i am used to that fire here i will show you something "
Touya said as he walked to his son he took torou's hand then closed hand then opened their hand to see a little bird in blue flames that flow around the kitchen his son looked at it in amazement " fire could hurt but at the same time it could be something amazing it depends on the person torou and I know that you will control it later it will take time "Touya kissed his son forehead as he seemed in a slightly good mood.
After breakfast with his kids, he let them watch some cartoons then he got them ready as he will leave them in the daycare so he can go to work, Touya got his 3 kids in the car and they were talking to each other happily including torou, as he reached the daycare he got them out torou headed out first with hato, Touya got down to be on level to Hotaru
" Hotaru take care of your brothers ok if anything happens to go to your sensei and tell him to call me, also keep an eye on torou, and if any kid bullied you and your brothers tell me and I will take care of it" Hotaru nodded "yes dad will do" he hugged his dad, following his brother inside, Touya bowed his head to their sensei then he left for his work.