Page 1

It was a cold night in the village of Hage and the sounds of crying could be heard at the church. The sound came from the babies, three to be exact. It was strange because one of the babies was making the facial motion for crying but it wasn't audible. The doors would swing open to reveal the priest of the church, Father Orsi. He looked at the babies with a look of confusion. Who would leave these babies here in the freezing cold. One baby had a necklace beside them with messy, black hair while another had ash blonde hair with the last baby having (H/C) hair. Father Orsi brought the babies inside, not wanting them to freeze to death.

Father Orsi: <thinking> None of them seem to be related to each other and they all have nothing in common. . .

Father Orsi let a sigh escape his mouth before he checked each baby for any letters, names or items of some sort that the parents might've left for their child. None were found on any of them except for the child with black hair, whose name was Yuno. The other was called Asta and the last baby was called (Y/N). Father Orsi stared at each baby with another sigh escaping his mouth.

Father Orsi: <declaring> From this day onwards, (Y/N), Yuno and Asta, this'll be your new home!

*TIMESKIP, 15 YEARS LATER*

It was a sunny day in the village of Hage with many of the villagers hard at work on the many farms while many others did their part in order to keep the village up and running. A loud sound could be heard coming from the capital with many fireworks being set off. Alongside that was the yelling of a certain 15-year old boy who goes by Asta.

Asta: ONE DAY, I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY AND BECOME THE WIZARD KING, SO PLEASE MARRY ME!

Asta is seen bent down on one knee with a flower raised to wards a nun by the name of Sister Lily. She was a sister, who lived with Father Orsi and took care of Asta, Yuno and (Y/N) when they were little kids. Sister Lily stared back at the boy, chuckling lightly at his attempt.

Sister Lily: I'm sorry Asta i'm a nun, so . . .

Asta: I WON'T GIVE UP!

Asta continued to ask her to be his wife with the sister rejecting the boy until she opened up her grimoire and activated a spell named 'Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist Of Love', hitting Asta and sending him to the ground with water splashing all over him. Asta laid there for a minute or two before jumping up at her.

Asta: NOT YET!

Suddenly, a boy got in between him and Sister Lily. It was a boy with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He wore a plain white tunic with black trousers and some black shoes. He was very short, despite being the same age as Asta. He'd look like a child to most but i assure you - he isn't.

Asta: Get out the way (Y/N)!

(Y/N) shook his head.

Asta: MOVE OR ELSE!

(Y/N) shook his head once more, finalising his decision in stopping Asta. Asta lunged towards (Y/N) but before he could even grab ahold of the boy, he was thrusted away by a strong gust of wind. (Y/N) turned his head to see a tall boy around him and Asta's age surrounded by four children.Asta rose to his feet seconds later and pointed towards Yuno, angered by his and (Y/N)'s involvement.

Asta: WHY ARE YOU TWO GETTING IN MY WAY?!

(Y/N) looked over at Yuno, who cupped his chin.

Yuno: You're immature, restless, noisy and have nothing that would really appeal to women.

Asta proceeded to challenge Yuno to a fight, but the boy declined and went off to help Sister Lily. (Y/N) and Asta watched Yuno use his wind magic to dry up a bundle of wet clothes with everyone marvelling at Yuno's magic. A sigh escaped Asta's mouth while (Y/N) just pouted. Asta rushed towards a log, grabbing a nearby axe, lifting his arms but Yuno got to it before him, sending a sharp gust of wind towards the log, splitting it into four. Asta gritted his teeth in annoyance and grabbed Yuno.