Page 3

the secondary vice captain of the black bulls, finral roulacasse, used spatial magic and opened up a portal for the two newbies alongside yami and gordon, a creepy, quiet member, to enter and head back to their hideout. (y/n) ran into the portal but felt asta slam into the back of him after being thrown by yami which sent him slamming onto the floor that was on the other side of the portal. It was night and they had fell on grass, looking up to see a big house that looked out of place. before they could even blink, the front door exploded open along with many of the bricks around it to reveal many of the members. two fought against each other, one woke up dazed with a bottle of booze near, another scoffed on food, while another stared into a mirror with a nosebleed. lastly, a silhouette loomed in the background ominously but the two didn't pay much attention to whatever he/she was. yami, finral and gordon joined the two, who stood up and felt their jaw drop open wide.

Yami: Welcome to The Black Bulls, the absolute worst magic knight squad!

Asta and (y/n) were in complete shock. They was better off getting sent back to the village. This place was hectic, chaotic, crazy, mania. Asta snapped out of it, clearing his throat.

Asta: HELLO, MY NAME IS ASTA AND I AM FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU!

Despite asta being loud, it hadn't got through to them. It was weird because asta was a loud mouth and when he would speak, he would usually be heard all the time but this time it was different, these guys were louder then the loud mouth which was rare. (Y/n) watched everyone continue to cause chaos, holding his head in complete disappointment at what he had gotten himself into. the members continued to mess around until yami suddenly slammed his fist into a wall, destroying the hideout even more while yelling at his members to stop. they all turned to see him and ran towards him, happy that he had returned but he sent out his eerie mana towards them and they all apologised for their action, sitting in front of him crosslegged.

Yami: These two shrimps'll be joining us. One's mute but that doesn't matter, because the other is a loud mouth. He'll introduce them both.

Asta: HELLO, MY NAME IS ASTA AND THAT OVER THERE IS (Y/N) AND WE ARE FROM HAGE VILLAGE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!

Yami: They're other members who are either on missions, on vacation or don't feel like showing up. . .

a member of the black bulls crawled towards asta and (y/n), who blushed at her beauty. she wore partly nude, wearing a bikini and nickers only. she had on the robe that many of the members wore and had a seductive look in her eyes.

Member: For two boys that have came from the boonies, you  have done well for yourselves to make it . . .how about i do something for you?

Asta: Thanks for the offer but i already have someone i've set my heart on!

before the member could reply, she vomited with Asta and (y/n) jumping backwards in disgust along with the many others around her. another member stepped up, catching the two boys attention in an instant, stamping his foot down on the ground.

Magna: Weak shrimps like you come from the boonies? I don't know how much you two paid Yami but until you get one of these robes. I, Magna Swing, will not consider you to be a part of us.

Asta opened his mouth, with a mini arm reaching towards the robe with (y/n)'s eyes widened after seeing the robes.

Magna: So you two want one eh? Good. But before i give it to you, we shall commence the black bulls opening ceremony!

Asta and (y/n) looked at each other before tilting their head to the side in confusion. Before they knew it, they stood opposite Magna, who stretched and explained what they had to do. It was fairly simple; Magna would throw a fireball towards them and they could either block, stop and destroy the attack from harming them. If they did that, they'd gain a robe.

Magna: HERE IT COMES!

Asta and (y/n)'s grimoire opened up with the hilt of their swords falling into their hands. Magna's grimoire opened also and a smile grew on his face as he launched several fireballs towards them. It was as if they had frozen, with asta and (y/n) stuck in place as they watched the fireball get closer and closer. (Y/N) didn't waste time though and sped forward, slicing each of the fireball individually with many in complete shock at his speed despite his height. (Y/n) forgot that asta had been behind him with many of the fireballs still heading towards him but asta swung his sword like a bat and sent the fireball straight towards Magna. (y/n) watched the fireballs hit magna and create an explosion as a result.

Asta: WHAT WAS HE THINKING? HE COULD'VE KILLED ME!!

Magna got up, groaning in pain. His glare sent a chill down Asta and (y/n)'s spine as he got to his feet, with the smoke clearing to reveal that he had a impressed look on his face.

Magna: That hurt . . . but that's pretty darn amazing! You linked up with mute mouth slicing the fireballs at an great speed for you to send it right back at me! I like your stuff, guys!

Asta: It's Asta and (Y/n)!!

Magna: You both have sword magic?

Asta: No, we have no magic.  . .

Magna was in complete shock for a moment, looking at the boy with a confused face.

Magna: Well that makes you two even more awesome!

Suddenly, the two were bombarded and surrounded by all of the members, who gave the boys compliments, offering food, fights and a threat to stay away from their sister.

Magna: (Y/N), Asta, this is yours.

(Y/N) and Asta glared at the robe and were in awe. They trained relentlessly for those six months,  fighting for this moment that many said would never come. (Y/N)'s robe was made smaller due to his height and Asta's headband was changed to that a black bulls, thanks to the booze drinking woman from before.

Magna: You two are now official members of The Black Bulls!

*MEANWHILE, AFTER THE CEREMONY*

From above, watched a girl around (y/n) and asta's age with a black bull robe, wearing royal clothes underneath. She brushed her hair to the side as she glared daggers at Asta and (y/n).

Girl: So that's the new members? Insects.

End of page 3.